I'm a truecel without my beard

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
the truest of trucels. I can't stand looking at pictures of myself without a beard. absolutely hideous even by normie standards. just the worst most fragile most neotenous lower third imaginable.. BUT

I grow a rad beard. long and thick. its 2-3 inches long now and nicely shaped. covers my shitty jaw, shitty chin, and shitty ogee curve.

the only problems I still have to fix are my height (I wear lifts, 5'9" without them), and my hair. NW3, need a hair transplant. and maybe bulking up and improving bideltoid but I think just lifts and a hair transplant will suffice. nonetheless I'm gonna bulk up and work on my neck too. always better to look harder to kill. and then a few more minor problems to fix, but height, frame, and Norwood are the most pressing.

If I fix these problems, I could be a legit slayer.. BUT if I wasn't able to grow a beard, I would be a truecel at any height or Norwood level.

point is, if you have a sub-chad lower third and you can grow a beard, do it. they have the potential to take you from invisible to visible. esp if you have a high fwhr.

If you can't grow one, try minoxidil, though it will nuke your collagen, or try DHT, which will nuke your hair but there are ways of preventing norwooding even on DHT..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
If you can't grow one, try minoxidil, though it will nuke your collagen, or try DHT, which will nuke your hair but there are ways of preventing norwooding even on DHT..
Some people can't grow beards even if they try that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
the truest of trucels. I can't stand looking at pictures of myself without a beard. absolutely hideous even by normie standards. just the worst most fragile most neotenous lower third imaginable.. BUT

I grow a rad beard. long and thick. its 2-3 inches long now and nicely shaped. covers my shitty jaw, shitty chin, and shitty ogee curve.

the only problems I still have to fix are my height (I wear lifts, 5'9" without them), and my hair. NW3, need a hair transplant. and maybe bulking up and improving bideltoid but I think just lifts and a hair transplant will suffice. nonetheless I'm gonna bulk up and work on my neck too. always better to look harder to kill. and then a few more minor problems to fix, but height, frame, and Norwood are the most pressing.

If I fix these problems, I could be a legit slayer.. BUT if I wasn't able to grow a beard, I would be a truecel at any height or Norwood level.

point is, if you have a sub-chad lower third and you can grow a beard, do it. they have the potential to take you from invisible to visible. esp if you have a high fwhr.

imagine being a female. She covers her whole damn face. Don't trip IMO. I also must keep a beard.

• +1
imagine being a female. She covers her whole damn face. Don't trip IMO. I also must keep a beard.
And not get any backlash for it. Do it as a male and you're gay for life lel

• +1
Legit...beard has ascended me a lot..
I am 12 months, on minox, but i think i would grow almost same beard even without it
Every male looks better with a beard

• +1
Beard is so legit it hurts, I mean I have an outright flat chin (not recessed, not sharp) but a high FWTHR (big skullz), I look so much better with beard, the thing is I am following master beard's (@extreme-overthinker ) advice and for now I need to trim it every so often (for higher density) and God, do I miss my beard

• +1
Legit...beard has ascended me a lot..
I am 12 months, on minox, but i think i would grow almost same beard even without it
Every male looks better with a beard

I did some research for a project a while back, so these stats are offhand. A study done on 300 women who attended the University of Madrid found that clean shaven, light, and dark stubble were the most actractive facial hair styles

• +1
I did some research for a project a while back, so these stats are offhand. A study done on 300 women who attended the University of Madrid found that clean shaven, light, and dark stubble were the most actractive facial hair styles

It is heavy stubble overall from most researches, like Bateman has.
When do u think stubble became a beard?
At what lenght?

• +1
It is heavy stubble overall from most researches, like Bateman has.
When do u think stubble became a beard?
At what lenght?
I'd wager around the 5mm mark, but if your hair follicles are more closely spaced together, it tends to look more like beard that someone with patchier hair.
In my opinion, it comes down to matching your eyebrow and hair density. If you tend to have thick hair, having a thicker stubble may work better than very light stubble.

• +1
I'd wager around the 5mm mark, but if your hair follicles are more closely spaced together, it tends to look more like beard that someone with patchier hair.
In my opinion, it comes down to matching your eyebrow and hair density. If you tend to have thick hair, having a thicker stubble may work better than very light stubble.

Yeah..i would say, like 7 mm is when it is beard, but if someone has very thick stubble, it may be 5mm
Most white people have sparse stubble
I have 5mm sides, 7 mm stache, 9 mm to 11 mm at jaw and chin

• +1
Yeah..i would say, like 7 mm is when it is beard, but if someone has very thick stubble, it may be 5mm
Most white people have sparse stubble
I have 5mm sides, 7 mm stache, 9 mm to 11 mm at jaw and chin

My hair is really fucking dark, similar to my PFP, so it looks way more dense than it actually is

• +1
My hair is really fucking dark, similar to my PFP, so it looks way more dense than it actually is

Btw i always wanted to loosk like Harrison ford, he is my personal 10/10 he has it all
Notice how better he looks with slightly stubble, watch raiders of the lost arkh and when he is clean shaven as an uni profesor, he loose some points, but still looking great.
He has medium stubble when on action

• +1
Btw i always wanted to loosk like Harrison ford, he is my personal 10/10 he has it all
Notice how better he looks with slightly stubble, watch raiders of the lost arkh and when he is clean shaven as an uni profesor, he loose some points, but still looking great.
He has medium stubble when on action

Did you see my thread about looking like him? I'm actually so jealous of that guy who looks like him, Anthony something.
I still think he can pull off the Professor look, he was just that good looking of a guy. Super masculine in a classy way

• +1
then grow your beard out brah. it ain't harrdd

• +1
Did you see my thread about looking like him? I'm actually so jealous of that guy who looks like him, Anthony something.

Yeah..at least u know which guys are GOAt looking

• +1
Yeah..at least u know which guys are GOAt looking

Goat?
then grow your beard out brah. it ain't harrdd

Still a patchy motherfucker right now, on Minoxil though so hopefully that helps. I got decent beard genetics, but I'm a late bloomer like my dad. He didn't get much body hair until 19

• +1
  • +1