IM A VIRGIN BECAUSE I ALWAYS GET BLOWJOBS

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
I've gotten 78 blowjobs so far, but my little cock cums very fast and I never get into action

So bitches always leave without feeling what they imagined they would feel

That's what you live when you have a 10 PSL face, are 6'8" in shoes and super handsome, but pack a 1.35 inch micropenis with Herpes

Its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
Unless your refractory period is longer than the lunar cycle or you're paying for hookers who don't do multiple dates per session, this is larp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Unless your refractory period is longer than the lunar cycle or you're paying for hookers who don't do multiple dates per session, this is larp.
I fall asleep after ejaculating

• +1
it is what it is.

• +1
Who are you fooling you utter subhuman? If I was you I would hide from embarassment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Madhate and 1 other person
My gf is kinda clingy and the sex is like a chore. I've come to value free time more than anything in my life, there is literally nothing as underrated and amazing as solitude.

• +1
My gf is kinda clingy and the sex is like a chore. I've come to value free time more than anything in my life, there is literally nothing as underrated and amazing as solitude.
Damn bro, can she make my micropenis cum as you watch then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Chadeep and 1 other person
Damn bro, can she make my micropenis cum as you watch then?
You know man all i wanted from today was some peace and to play m&b bannerlord but she cried so loud in the phone at her parents house I had to say yes so her father won't come after me. FUCK. I just wanna go to sleep rn and just ghost her tbh.

• +1
You know man all i wanted from today was some peace and to play m&b bannerlord but she cried so loud in the phone at her parents house I had to say yes so her father won't come after me. FUCK. I just wanna go to sleep rn and just ghost her tbh.
All I wanted was to be born without a penis that's 1.35 inches

• +1
argentinian chad

• +1
All I wanted was to be born without a penis that's 1.35 inches
Brutal. So that's why you admire black men, they're everything you'd want to be.

• +1
Brutal. So that's why you admire black men, they're everything you'd want to be.
If my penis growth didn't get stunted because of the pneumonia I caught when I was a newborn, right now I wouldn't be in this forum

I also caught the Herpes when trying to bang a Swedish fat hooker

So now my penis looks like a rotten cherry

Its over my brother

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
PICS OR LARP

• +1
I like sex to last about 2 minutes.. as long as i cum i'm not bothered..

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back