I'm a worthless subhuman

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
No typical woman with options going for her will be interested in me

i have zero personality, i am a living zombie. Depressed, schizoid, aspie, awkward, low self esteem, no energy and no charisma.

i am below average looking, aka will never be physically desirable.

Its fucking game over for me. My only chances are beta provider game, which is hopeless since i have no qualifications, no drive or social skills to secure me some place high on the S + M scale. It fucking over before i even got started :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
My reaction to that Information

• JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Deleted member 21001, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
relatable. well if youve got nothing else going for you

you have a lot of free time which you could be using to get rich

and being rich is the only way ur gonna be able to enjoy life as a below average male

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, JBcollector, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

i have zero personality, i am a living zombie. Depressed, schizoid, aspie, awkward, low self esteem, no energy and no charisma.

Its fucking game over for me. My only chances are beta provider game, which is hopeless since i have no qualifications, no drive or social skills to secure me some place high on the S + M scale. It fucking over before i even got started :feelswhy:
Now, reprogram yourself.

For example; using your post:

Any woman with options would be blessed to be with me.

I have personality, I mog zombies. I'm content with my multiple personalities, which are damned souls trapped inside my prison. I have compassion for women who take care of themselves. Sure, I'm awkward, but whoever said that's not normal? My self-esteem is balanced. I have so much energy I tend to use it for strength training; working out, in general. My social skills could use work, but would it matter to a woman that loves me equally as I do for her?

I am Chad, aka the pussy slammer.

My life has just begun. I have unlimited choices to be whoever I decide. My qualifications are, "What up, nigga?" Never give up is my motto! Become a better version!

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide and JBcollector
Ur abused shudra dog with western passport

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
never began

• +1
I like you

Focus on money and fitness. There is not much else to do.

You can wealthmax and get some asian gold digger ig

• Love it

Same 😟

meet up with your looksmatch ( @Zer0/∞ ) and fuck

big curry hairy fat sex