I'm about to date a girl but i'm broke, what should I do ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I told a girl to go on a date with me and she accepted.
This is a good thing but there's a problem : after our date we're going to the end of the year ball and I don't have any good clothes so she told me to go shopping together.

-Date + we go buy a cheap shirt (It will be giga cringe)
-Date + I buy a real good shirt 60 euros (Only date, less cringe but more expensive, and less relationship)
-I keep my money to looksmaxxing because she's not worth it and I forget this bitch

What the fuck should I do ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Get a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, ChristianChad, Gurthee_Dong and 12 others
I just wanna fuck this girl, I don't want her to be my gf

dont lead with your money. dont even spend a cent on a girl at least not in the first 6 months

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, ballskin, fauxfox and 10 others
dont lead with your money. dont even spend a cent on a girl at least not in the first 6 months
I mean, he should get himself some good clothes lol, but yeah don't spend money directly on girls.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Chadeep, Yashchandra and 2 others
Another fakecel normie who doesn't belong on here

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, oldslapcel, fauxfox and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Deleted member 18439, Gurthee_Dong and 2 others
Wear whatever you have, use whatever you have, do it however you can.
Be excessively confident and it'll work. Unless you have fucking stains and holes in your clothes that is.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Why tho
It’s the norm
Can you elab

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
spending money on a girl is a simp behavior so she will see you as someone like other guys and worse then her
How can I not pay if let’s say

We went to eat some burgers her meal is just 5$

But yes I won’t buy expensive shit like apple
watches etc..

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
cash out your investments

whip out your bbc to distract her from the fact that you're poverty

go er due to lack of bbc

• Love it
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
STFU i'm not black i'm french celtic (Blond with green/grey/blue eyes) :lul::lul:
frauded picture in PM if you want, but before you need to understand that i'm hardfrauding and i'll only send fraud pictures

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You need to moneymaxx

If you're not fucking her, don't spend your money on her.

Don’t date if you’re broke

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I told a girl to go on a date with me and she accepted.
This is a good thing but there's a problem : after our date we're going to the end of the year ball and I don't have any good clothes so she told me to go shopping together.

-Date + we go buy a cheap shirt (It will be giga cringe)
-Date + I buy a real good shirt 60 euros (Only date, less cringe but more expensive, and less relationship)
-I keep my money to looksmaxxing because she's not worth it and I forget this bitch

What the fuck should I do ?
Grow a brain and stop giving free money to people who look down on you

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Moggie and ballskin
Hang out at the park, beach, play sports or go on walks together, running, cycling, try to build relationship by getting to know each other over face time that way you can avoid the expensive dates part and go straight to spending time at each others places.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Blackpilled1027
Hang out at the park, beach, play sports or go on walks together, running, cycling, try to build relationship by getting to know each other over face time that way you can avoid the expensive dates part and go straight to spending time at each others places.
It's over, I blocked her. Everything was good but the conversation was sterile asf and she was annoying

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Moggie
@CupOfCoffee is this legit?
To some extent but you don't want to be seen as a cheapskate brokecel. It's fine to pay sometimes or to alternate between her paying and you paying

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
To some extent but you don't want to be seen as a cheapskate brokecel. It's fine to pay sometimes or to alternate between her paying and you paying
Is it fine to let her pay for everything if you let her peg you?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and ChristianChad
Is prostate stimulation normal in a hetero relationship?

Is it fine to let her pay for everything if you let her peg you?
I'm so excited to get pegged next week by that kinky girl from tinder :feelsohh: I'm gonna be her little bitchboy and she's gonna use my dick tongue and ass :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mike141, EverythingMattersCel and ChristianChad
Is it okay to make a deal where she pays for everything, buttttt she also gets to peg you
No why would that be a deal. Pegging doesn't even feel good for girls it's just for the guy's pleasure lol.

• WTF
Some girls like to peg
I know, it turns them on but doesn't directly stimulate them at all. But it does get most girls really wet so you can fuck right after the pegging is over

• +1
Is it okay to make a deal where she pays for everything, buttttt she also gets to peg you
It depends if she wants you to peg you or not. You can bargain with her.

Is prostate stimulation normal in a hetero relationship?
It is all about the boundaries you and your partner set sweaty. It's 2022, everything is normalised. You need to communicate with your "so". You know how important communication is in the bedroom... it's very crucial to a healthy relationship.

Fedora

Now if you could leave me an updoot and give me some Reddit silver for my meaningful contribution I would be ecstatic strangerino.

• JFL
I know, it turns them on but doesn't directly stimulate them at all. But it does get most girls really wet so you can fuck right after the pegging is over
Thank you for the answers sir :Comfy:
It is all about the boundaries you and your partner set sweaty. It's 2022, everything is normalised. You need to communicate with your "so". You know how important communication is in the bedroom... it's very crucial to a healthy relationship.

Fedora

Now if you could leave me an updoot and give me some Reddit silver for my meaningful contribution I would be ecstatic strangerino.
Wow, thanks for your detailed and insightful answer!

My SO has been wanting to explore some Cuckold scenario for a while, I was hesitant at first but after looking into it I'm thinking I'll go through with it, especially she got her ovaries snipped! Wouldn't hurt to try, right?
We've always been in more of an "open" relationship anyways and we're always exploring new things, guess we're both gonna explore uncharted territories, lol!

And yeah, I'll totally give you silver! I'll also updoot all your latest posts.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and CupOfCoffee