Im about to get a fucking bag because a bitch lied on my name (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Obito

Obito

badassfuckingkid
At my internship workplace cafeteria this morning this girl came up to me and TLDR accused me of having STDs and giving someone STDs. Obviously i dont have fucking STDs so i retrieved a copy of my test results from the medical office and went to my supervisor to report the girl and show evidence that she’s lying. Now im waiting for her boss to come in so i can file false allegations and defamation charges on her. Not only that, she had told other people that i had STDs so my supervisor said i can file charges against anyone spreading the rumors. So i can potentially sue the fuck out of dozens of people right now and they’re mostly foids :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and bloomercel
People have made millions off less, this might be ascension.

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
You aren’t going to settle for defamation if it didn’t actually affect your income or life in a negative way. There’s no damages to sue for

not a single word niggercuck

You aren’t going to settle for defamation if it didn’t actually affect your income or life in a negative way. There’s no damages to sue for
it literally can you fucking retard

At my internship workplace cafeteria this morning this girl came up to me and TLDR accused me of having STDs and giving someone STDs. Obviously i dont have fucking STDs so i retrieved a copy of my test results from the medical office and went to my supervisor to report the girl and show evidence that she’s lying. Now im waiting for her boss to come in so i can file false allegations and defamation charges on her. Not only that, she had told other people that i had STDs so my supervisor said i can file charges against anyone spreading the rumors. So i can potentially sue the fuck out of dozens of people right now and they’re mostly foids :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
delete the thread they're gonna find this shit and use it against you

it literally can you fucking retard
Retard, I didn’t say it didn’t or didn’t. I used the word if. You probably did get STDs