I'm about to loose my mind

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
We I never got hit on in the club and I see guys next to me get hit on by girls? What's so horribly terrible about my face qghhhhhhshhsshhshsshsdgddvwhy is my life so garbage I'm 6'2 why

Attachments

• RDT_20220828_2007492772002906452959054.png
    RDT_20220828_2007492772002906452959054.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • RDT_20220713_0025361065448296568951566.png
    RDT_20220713_0025361065448296568951566.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
I will spend tens of thousands to fix anything is necessary so I don't have to suffer so badly

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16369
Fucking hate women I want to ER

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 5892
I'm white with Chad features but something is fucked about my face

Midface? Eye area? Maybe lips too feminine?

Hmm they won’t approach you they might look at you tho. I think u need to change ur mindset bro and get some muscle

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Erererererererererer

• JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
Hmm they won’t approach you they might look at you tho. I think u need to change ur mindset bro and get some muscle
Cope af I used to have a sic pack

Ur HTN. Wear lifts and get ur neck size up no cap

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 5892
I navaer even kissed wtf wtf wtf I'm 22 I will be permanently brain damaged unless my crypto goes up 100x

• So Sad
Reactions: chinchinchin, Bitch and rand anon
brutal

NT pill?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16369
The second I wake up I start thinking about it all it's a mental disease

This can't be bad luck this has to be due to some face problem

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Midfacial issue?

My friend is everything matter cel and he saw me and he said I have a large head like chico and huge brow ridge.its all cope it's male gaze

He said I lack dimorphism

You don’t look Chad Stephen amell enough

This can't be bad luck this has to be due to some face problem
pay attention to the other guys at the club. if u mog them, then its either that youre giga autistic or you have bad luck

No kiwwing ,hugging ,anal,pussy,cuddling for me my genetics deserve to be locked in room until ER

i think it’s because your face looks kinda neotenous, i guess. like without that beard you could definitely pass for a freshman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
youre HTN but women have insane standards so dont be surprised

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
i think it’s because your face looks kinda neotenous, i guess. like without that beard you could definitely pass for a freshman
Zero woman for me

Is that what men need to be?
You’re just a insecure retard who feels the need to do all the surgeries so you can believe that you deserve these women even though you already do

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21808, Adamsmith12345 and 1 other person
Need to put on muscle u have nice face but might be too weak

look like a little kid w adult face, it’s definitely your frame/height cuz ur atleast htn

look like a little kid w adult face, it’s definitely your frame/height cuz ur atleast htn
My frame is my best feature bone wise ,I have wide shoulders but my head is big so it doesn't seem like it

• +1
I’m sorry bhai, u hve the most unfixable failo

Ur not NT:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Adamsmith12345
I think its because you radiate too much neurodivergent energy

• +1
We I never got hit on in the club and I see guys next to me get hit on by girls? What's so horribly terrible about my face qghhhhhhshhsshhshsshsdgddvwhy is my life so garbage I'm 6'2 why
If it gives you hope I’m having surgery to look exactly like you
We are similar but I have an orthognatic problem

• +1
i kinda have a similar pheno to you (polak) and it's over for me

you have Chad potential

I navaer even kissed wtf wtf wtf I'm 22 I will be permanently brain damaged unless my crypto goes up 100x
Also praying that crypto goes up rn

5d2a62de045e4b79d76e2e0145a0f3f4.jpg

• +1

NIGGA YOU AREN'T PARTYING, I KNOW YOU GOT YOUR BACK AGAINST THE WALL WHEN THE HOES ARRIVE

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
My friend is everything matter cel and he saw me and he said I have a large head like chico and huge brow ridge.its all cope it's male gaze
You mean @EverythingMattersCel? Is he deformed by any chance? Claims women give him disgusted looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You mean @EverythingMattersCel? Is he deformed by any chance? Claims women give him disgusted looks.
hes not i remember having seen him and he looked average +

Btw can I see the obese version of you?
Dont want to tbh. But i looked leaner than most guys. Still best psl ascension of all times easily and im not done. Goal is to be a proper chad hopefully

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220904-153017__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-153017__01.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
Dont want to tbh. But i looked leaner than most guys. Still best psl ascension of all times easily and im not done. Goal is to be a proper chad hopefully
What about cocainecowboy? Wasn't he fatter than you and lost weight?

I think he had a better ascension than you. Sorry.

Even when you were fat, you still got women. He was a complete truecel.

What about cocainecowboy? Wasn't he fatter than you and lost weight?

I think he had a better ascension than you. Sorry.

Even when you were fat, you still got women. He was a complete truecel.
I got women because i had the pheno for my ethnicity. Cocaine looks htn at most based on people saying. No no, i mean going fro 3,5 psl to 5,5 ( and close to 6 in good lightning angles and good day ), nobody did that especially since im not lean or fully maxxed out

I got women because i had the pheno for my ethnicity. Cocaine looks htn at most based on people saying. No no, i mean going fro 3,5 psl to 5,5 ( and close to 6 in good lightning angles and good day ), nobody did that especially since im not lean or fully maxxed out
I don't think he is the type to overrate himself. I remember him revealing his face and he claimed he looked decent. And people were calling him a chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I don't think he is the type to overrate himself. I remember him revealing his face and he claimed he looked decent. And people were calling him a chad.
Even him would admit hes no more than htn