I'm about to loose my mind

I got women because i had the pheno for my ethnicity. Cocaine looks htn at most based on people saying. No no, i mean going fro 3,5 psl to 5,5 ( and close to 6 in good lightning angles and good day ), nobody did that especially since im not lean or fully maxxed out
If by pheno you mean being light skinned then I don't think that is the reason you got women. I know so many incel light skinned guys back home where light skin is worshipped. It was probably because they could see that you were gl under all the fat. Ugly version of your pheno would be incel based on your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Even him would admit hes no more than htn
Didn't he claim that he would ascend to 6 PSL or something. Or was that due to height, frame and body?

Still obese truecel with no SMV to like chadlite-chad SMV is a much bigger improvement dude. I am not hating on your progress. But like you ascended from being able to get women to getting attractive women.

• +1
Didn't he claim that he would ascend to 6 PSL or something. Or was that due to height, frame and body?

Still obese truecel with no SMV to like chadlite-chad SMV is a much bigger improvement dude. I am not hating on your progress. But like you ascended from being able to get women to getting attractive women.
Do you really wanna see my most looksminned self? You would rate it truecel

My friend is everything matter cel and he saw me and he said I have a large head like chico and huge brow ridge.its all cope it's male gaze
You know him irl?

Have you done approaches ?

Getting kisses normally isn’t too hard but slaying is giga impossible

• +1
cause your autism can be spotted a mile away. Probably standing in the corner looking all sad and shit while other mf are going up to women and dancing behind them

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and azezrd
cause your autism can be spotted a mile away. Probably standing in the corner looking all sad and shit while other mf are going up to women and dancing behind them
100..if I were a girl i would also find beard with pencil neck disgusting

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
We I never got hit on in the club and I see guys next to me get hit on by girls? What's so horribly terrible about my face qghhhhhhshhsshhshsshsdgddvwhy is my life so garbage I'm 6'2 why
You have bad jawline you need to have this jawline to pull girls

Attachments

• 3059373_08F9680D-60F9-41D2-8A8A-95E3F7504250.jpeg
    3059373_08F9680D-60F9-41D2-8A8A-95E3F7504250.jpeg
    400.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: to be human