D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
@SayNoToRotting @xForgotMyName

Captura de Tela 2019 07 27 as 115308

Cringe af...

A1tuFkG.gif

And now the best part:

Imagine thinking you're a Chad because TWO good features...

adln6eXy.gif

giphy.gif

How he looks like vs How he thinks he looks like

giphy.gif

Fucking cage at this, btw he does indeed have vertically asymmetrical eyes:

msfq29W.png

wVSzTcM.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, SayNoToRotting, RedKeyboard and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1106
This man's delusionmaxxing and narcymaxxing are quite impressive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Crescogenic, RedKeyboard and 4 others
People say I look like this generic Chad thundercock image. Lolz! :chad:
Screenshot 2019 07 27 10 40 422

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
@SayNoToRotting @xForgotMyName

View attachment 86852

Cringe af...

A1tuFkG.gif

And now the best part:

Imagine thinking you're a Chad because TWO good features...

adln6eXy.gif

giphy.gif

How he looks like vs How he thinks he looks like

giphy.gif

Fucking cage at this, btw he does indeed have vertically asymmetrical eyes:

msfq29W.png

wVSzTcM.gif
He is chad though, atleast facially. Just look at him.
People say I look like this generic Chad thundercock image. Lolz! :chad:
View attachment 86864
Only your hairline is same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, hebbewem, Ritalincel and 1 other person
God damn so close to looking like chad

He is chad though, atleast facially. Just look at him.

Suuuure... He just need to fix his hair, eyes, nose, mouth, mid=face... I mean, it's not that much right?!

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty
Suuuure... He just need to fix his hair, eyes, nose, mouth, mid=face... I mean, it's not that much right?!
You know he doesn't have to be Gandy tier to be considered a chad. He's very handsome and with his look I can imagine he can slay alot if he's not manlet, so therefore he is a chad. Idk what this guy did to you, but swallow the hard truth and move on.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, BonesAndHarmony and SHARK
You know he doesn't have to be Gandy tier to be considered a chad. He's very handsome and with his look I can imagine he can slay alot if he's not manlet, so therefore he is a chad. Idk what this guy did to you, but swallow the hard truth and move on.

Is he a Chad too?

xjulien-cnn.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UCvcx-6JYT.jpg

No, pretty much normie 30 year old. They're literally nothing alike except for forehead.

He only mogs Julien on Lower third, and Julien definitely had slayed way more women than him, so he should be at least a Chadlite according to you

Idk why people hate on crisick’s looks. He’s a Chad. Honestly just looks like people nitpicking at him for why he isn’t psl perfection as a way to get back at him for being mean to them or something.

Idk why people hate on crisick’s looks. He’s a Chad. Honestly just looks like people nitpicking at him for why he isn’t psl perfection as a way to get back at him for being mean to them or something.

It has nothing to do with he being mean, any human dislike liars, and he's a liar, by far the biggest larper on lookism history

Also, I'm not surprised by looksmaxers thinking he's a Chad, you guys rating is ridiculous, a PSL5 a Chad... jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
hes a delusional cunt
fuck him

It has nothing to do with he being mean, any human dislike liars, and he's a liar, by far the biggest larper on lookism history

Also, I'm not surprised by looksmaxers thinking he's a Chad, you guys rating is ridiculous, a PSL5 a Chad... jesus christ
And you are fucking retarded. Even in your homeland lookism it has been said several times that Crisick is a 7.5 PSL (IF his pics are not frauded) , therefore a Chad. Now I couldn't care less about him, to me he is just a random guy on the internet but facts are facts, so cut the cope.

Last edited:
  • WTF
not one chad exists on here

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and xForgotMyName
And you are fucking retarded. Even in your homeland lookism it has been said several times that Crisick is a 7.5 PSL (IF his pics are not larped)

The only reason a FEW users rated him that high was because they were sucking his dick because of all the larping + all his frauded pics. Also, there were only 2 o 3 users that considered him that high and it was mostly because of his slaying histories.

Stop being a phaggot, I don't care about what others said, he is OBJECTIVELY A 5!

• +1
The only reason a FEW users rated him that high was because they were sucking his dick because of all the larping + all his frauded pics. Also, there were only 2 o 3 users that considered him that high and it was mostly because of his slaying histories.

Stop being a phaggot, I don't care about what others said, he is OBJECTIVELY A 5!
idgaf about him, but you're underplaying it. he's frauding and larping but he's a good looking dude. way above average who most women find attractive

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
And you are fucking retarded. Even in your homeland lookism it has been said several times that Crisick is a 7.5 PSL (IF his pics are not frauded) , therefore a Chad. Now I couldn't care less about him, to me he is just a random guy on the internet but facts are facts, so cut the cope.

Btw, Ryan Goslin is desired by a bunch of women, is he a Chad now too, ffs...

idgaf about him, but you're underplaying it. he's frauding and larping but he's a good looking dude. way above average who most women find attractive

^

PFWHj6A.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
https://looksmax.org/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F7kAnUrg.png&hash=1ca69778474ebd839e611d515fb2293e

https://www.ironcompany.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/BML21hxCcAAkNWB.jpg

I think me and him have almost the same bideltoid, he just looks like a squeezed sausage though

-Crisick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Crescogenic
actually the crisick to chad morph is probably the most brutal tallskull pill there is

he looks better as crisick