I’m actually glad I’m truecel, and not good-looking

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I am the background character anywhere I go, no one pays attention to me. I don’t get bothered. I like it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, emo, edodalic29 and 25 others
Same, I'm used to it

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Lmao, uglysub8male and 7 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: capitulation, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 2 others
same but the difference is that in my country you need to be at least an htn to be noticed girls here have the highest standards i've ever seen:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
same but the difference is that in my country you need to be at least an htn to be noticed girls here have the highest standards i've ever seen:lul:
Fuaaaark. @NumbThePain is HTN but still claims he is a background character.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, TechnoBoss, ryuken and 1 other person
its peaceful in a sense

most males dont get showered with attention like women so when they ok when they are alone whereas female need validation

but you can also go to clubs get drunk and party with women

women give it up especially the pink vagina white ones

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, watah and Gengar
Yeah, it opens up a lot of time you can use to ascend

• +1
IMG 20240630 080924

Girls like her Ghost me Brutal Bhai.:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Kanye West's Cousin, Diarrhoea and 5 others
Fuaaaark. @NumbThePain is HTN but still claims he is a background character.
HTS - High tier subhuman. But I am though bhai. I just sit at home, look at the wall and be sorry

• JFL
its peaceful in a sense

most males dont get showered with attention like women so when they ok when they are alone whereas female need validation
Exactly. I am glad I was born male. And also ugly as an adult.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
HTS - High tier subhuman. But I am though bhai. I just sit at home, look at the wall and be sorry
JFL cope. You are an HTN mentalcel.

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
Masr is like that rly ?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I am the background character anywhere I go, no one pays attention to me. I don’t get bothered. I like it.
Would rather rope icl. That sounds like hell.

Biggest fakecel of this site

• JFL
  • Woah
why u say that? u say that say because I have psycho eyes like subhuman?
No because you claim to be ugly while you’re HTN, and you sit at home and stare at walls (based, I do that too). :Comfy:

• Love it
That’s brutal, bhai. But you dodged a bullet. Look at that forehead. It’s bigger than muh flaccid dick. :fuk:
It's over when Below Average Pajeetas have Standards like this. Hoeflation is brutal in India.

• So Sad
  • +1
It's over when Below Average Pajeetas have Standards like this. Hoeflation is brutal in India.
It’s like that everywhere bhai…

I should visit Bharat sometime. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and Chadeep
No because you claim to be ugly while you’re HTN, and you sit at home and stare at walls (based, I do that too). :Comfy:
Lets just give the fuck up and throw in the fuckin towel

• +1
  • +1
It’s like that everywhere bhai…

I should visit Bharat sometime. :ogre:
I'm now focusing in North eastern Asian looking jeetas they are atleast somewhat decent looking. Visit Bharat just stay away from Cowbelt Uttar Pradesh etc.

• +1
I wouldn’t throw in the towel if I was a white 6’3” HTN.
Only 100% white counts. But I'm joking, don't give up bhai. We need to have a little hope and optimism

• So Sad
I'm now focusing in North eastern Asian looking jeetas they are atleast somewhat decent looking. Visit Bharat just stay away from Cowbelt Uttar Pradesh etc.
I wanted to check out Punjab and New Delhi. :feelsautistic:

What’s wrong with Uttar Pradesh btw?

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and Chadeep
  • +1
no_hope_4_me
There is. Believe in yourself. I mean I can't promise you a wife or a gf, because that's bluepilled cope. But unironically work on yourself. Leanmaxxing did you better, right?

• +1
Biggest fakecel of this site
>28 y/o dateless khhv who got rejected by oneitis and gets ghosted by girls after seeing my face
>fakecel

:fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: watah, wsada and NumbThePain
There is. Believe in yourself. I mean I can't promise you a wife or a gf, because that's bluepilled cope. But unironically work on yourself. Leanmaxxing did you better, right?
No, I actually look worse skinnier. :Comfy: Unironically I look a tiny bit better when I’m chubby. I only did this for higher NBP dick size. :feelshaha:

• +1
ethnic= automatic npc unless Chad it’s over buddy boyos

I don't believe you can't fix even that somehow
I’m a South Asian (read: brown) guy with bug eyes, a Jew nose, bushy as fuck eyebrows and no bones whatsoever. I have too many failos and too little harmony. I’m also short at 5’10” or 5’11”. :fuk:

>28 y/o dateless khhv who got rejected by oneitis and gets ghosted by girls after seeing my face
>fakecel

:fuk:
I saw ur chadlite face before don't make me dox u pal

• JFL