I’m actually glad I’m truecel, and not good-looking

I’m a South Asian (read: brown) guy with bug eyes, a Jew nose, bushy as fuck eyebrows and no bones whatsoever. I have too many failos and too little harmony. I’m also short at 5’10” or 5’11”. :fuk:
I think everything you mentioned is fixable with the knowledge you have in this forum and your height is okay-ish

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I saw ur chadlite face before don't make me dox u pal
Get doxxed buddy

• JFL
I saw ur chadlite face before don't make me dox u pal
You haven’t seen shit, people keep posting pics and claim it’s me. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I think everything you mentioned is fixable with the knowledge you have in this forum and your height is okay-ish
Yeah, with surgery but I’m not interested in that kinda stuff. I am the doomer type. :Comfy:

Yeah, with surgery but I’m not interested in that kinda stuff. I am the doomer type. :Comfy:
Oh, okay then enjoy your depression and vidya, i understand that too

• JFL
it must be really stressing fucking all those hoes all the time

I am the background character anywhere I go, no one pays attention to me. I don’t get bothered. I like it.
same , every girl i’ve ever wanted (realistic) i’ve never got in my 17 years of living

• So Sad
I am the background character anywhere I go, no one pays attention to me. I don’t get bothered. I like it.
You get used to it bro.

You should make a book BTW.

• +1
i pay attention to everything around me anywhere i go i always and how and always will.

• +1
Oh, okay then enjoy your depression and vidya, i understand that too
I am not depressed anymore and I don’t play videogames. I did buy a horror game back in November but haven’t played it yet. And there’s gonna be another horror game coming out in October which I will buy and play.

• So Sad
Reactions: WBC323
same , every girl i’ve ever wanted (realistic) i’ve never got in my 17 years of living
That sucks to hear, bhai. It’s rough out there. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: zub111
You get used to it bro.

You should make a book BTW.
I know, I’m already used to it. Haha I don’t think anyone would read any book I write. Plus I don’t have no actual writing skills. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i pay attention to everything around me anywhere i go i always and how and always will.
Yes, me too. I pay attention to my surroundings. And I am unnoticed.

I am not depressed anymore and I don’t play videogames. I did buy a horror game back in November but haven’t played it yet. And there’s gonna be another horror game coming out in October which I will buy and play.
Did you try "Kill the princess"? It's an indie "horror" visual novel type adventure game? I would play it if i was still gaming, seems p. cool.

• +1
Did you try "Kill the princess"? It's an indie "horror" visual novel type adventure game? I would play it if i was still gaming, seems p. cool.
Never heard of it, I’ll check it out. I bought a Japanese horror game in November 2023 and in October 2024 I will buy Silent Hill 2 (remastered).

• +1
Never heard of it, I’ll check it out. I bought a Japanese horror game in November 2023 and in October 2024 I will buy Silent Hill 2 (remastered).
You got this, if you are a computer gamer, gl.

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
The cope to end all copes

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
And it's "slay the princess"
Is that “Slay the Princess”? It looks too cute to be a “horror” game, interesting.

• +1
Mag ik je gesicht zien?

Is that “Slay the Princess”? It looks too cute to be a “horror” game, interesting.
Yeah it's pretty cool, the princess changes shape as you do stuff in game, but don't read about it too much as it's easily spoiled.

• +1
Yeah it's pretty cool, the princess changes shape as you do stuff in game, but don't read about it too much as it's easily spoiled.
Alright, I won’t! Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll make sure to buy, play and keep you posted.

• Love it
why is this a good thing, humans inherently value companionship despite what you say. This sounds nice till you see a young hot couple and get hit with a wave of depression

I was a subhuan before leanmaxing now i like attention and am addicted to it

Till something is wrong, then you are blamed