im actually kinda sad sneako got taken down

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
i didnt care when tate got banned but sneako was hilarious

they even took down his main channel

thats how you know the jews are targetting anyone who goes against the female imperative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Alt Number 3, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
He rode Tate's dick so hard it was cringe asf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 17920, CristianT and 8 others
Fuck that nigga

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
this i agree with
Well of course he got excited, Tate was the first one to really call out foids for their stupid foid behavior and had the message go viral enough that normies were seeing the content, and some red pilled. It was revolutionary , and many men , including me waited a while to see something like this, and most were surprised. He could have gone further obviously, but he went much more then any of these so called red-pilled youtubers would say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, Baldingman1998, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Well of course he got excited, Tate was the first one to really call out foids for their stupid foid behavior and had the message go viral enough that normies were seeing the content, and some red pilled. It was revolutionary , and many men , including me waited a while to see something like this, and most were surprised. He could have gone further obviously, but he went much more then any of these so called red-pilled youtubers would say.
Tate is a legend once you really sit down and learn his message it's life changing

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Tate is a legend once you really sit down and learn his message it's life changing
He succeeded in being much more blunt in the message then other so called red-pilled you tubers, and most importantly in getting the message mainstream. No other red-piller ever got that much press. So was nice to see.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
sneako is kinda retarded though. like 30% based 70% stupid takes

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I think it was because he was constantly platforming Nick Fuentes on his livestreams, anything truly against the narrative even subtlety will get taken down.

This isn’t as bad as when people like Leafyishere or Alex Jones when they got deplatformed but it’s scary that even mentioning or slightly platforming anti establishment people will now garnet termination on social media platforms. It’s probably only a matter of time for destiny or stuff like the killstream if they keep platforming nick fuentes.

society hate redpiller and blackpiller

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Tate is far from the first

I know, but I'm saying in terms of viralness, hardly any reached the masses of normies like he did.
Kevin samuels kinda did but you’re right he was more impactful to just black ppl

He was based before riding this shitpill wave

They are targetting anyone going against Covid/NWO. Not femininity lol

sneako is kinda retarded though. like 30% based 70% stupid takes
id say other way around, 70 percent decent takes that couldve been better if he used more logical and articulate reasoning, and 30 percent retarded takes