im actually nt

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
I always know what to say to get people to do things. It just comes to my mind and the thoughts have no origin. I never practised they just come to me instantly. I think of myself as a sociopath probably because of my fucked up childhood. @incel194012940

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21735
@incel194012940 undersocialized sociopath=a menace

muh "autism" its used as a buzzword a lot to undermine low inhib undersocialized menaces like me im actually very nt in reality

that’s tertiary teir

if it was rly natural you wouldn’t think of it for a post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
what is tertiary tier
ur nt like mbti functions

like a nt person wouldn’t make a post abt it it’s probably just you had an ok social interaction or ate sugar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23115
ur nt like mbti functions

like a nt person wouldn’t make a post abt it it’s probably just you had an ok social interaction or ate sugar
i knew u were talking about mbti i just thought u were specifying a certain cognitive function or something. I didnt eat sugar and yes ive had ok social interactions. I can read non verbal cues and know what to say and i also know all the social rules instinctively even tho i consciously dont try to learn them. Am i ENFJ?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@incel194012940 im the first ever basement dweller enfj? i broke the system?

i knew u were talking about mbti i just thought u were specifying a certain cognitive function or something. I didnt eat sugar and yes ive had ok social interactions. I can read non verbal cues and know what to say and i also know all the social rules instinctively even tho i consciously dont try to learn them. Am i ENFJ?
no one learns that unless theyr rly autism in which case they go to classes and learn to look at peoples noses because of inability to eye contact

its good ur normal

im not seeing enfj

no one learns that unless theyr rly autism in which case they go to classes and learn to look at peoples noses because of inability to eye contact

its good ur normal

im not seeing enfj
i have overactive se child and i dont seem fe dom bc bad looks

i mog many people here in decisiveness and adaptability ive just give up recently because of fi nemesis coming out due to my fe getting abused

i think im enfj

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
another chad

• Woah
youre lifeless rotter

Keep coping you have 10k post here, you probably high on the autism spectrum.

Mirin

• +1