I’m actually pissed.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
My coworkers are always lurking behind me and are trying to blatantly look at what i’m doing on my phone.

I can’t even open ttk, insta or .org because they are all full of autistic PSL stuff.

When they do it I just stand up and go to the bathroom or change room… This is genuinely annoying me.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Nick.Harte
Im hungry as fuck bro on my dead homies

My coworkers are always lurking behind me and are trying to blatantly look at what i’m doing on my phone.
Same shit for me man. I think that they know we are non nt and that’s why they do this

• +1
Reactions: stunna and PseudoMaxxer
Same shit for me man. I think that they know we are non nt and that’s why they do this
it’s so fucking obvious and annoying at the same time bro, ill slap the fuck out of then if they try doing it again today.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
it’s so fucking obvious and annoying at the same time bro, ill slap the fuck out of then if they try doing it again today.
Same man. I was typing an important email on my phone and this fuckimg nigga came to sit behind me as soon as he saw me and I can tell that he thought how tf can someone like me have a gf. He couldn’t believe it and wanted to confirm shit.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Same man. I was typing an important email on my phone and this fuckimg nigga came to sit behind me as soon as he saw me and I can tell that he thought how tf can someone like me have a gf. He couldn’t believe it and wanted to confirm shit.
damn nigga u got a gf? Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte