I'm addicted to coping and can't do shit with my life

L

Lebgfinal

User
I literally can't do shit with my life, I just rot with no goals. I just try to avoid pain by playing games, but I never progress, all my days are not memorable.
I need to get a job, go to college, all of that shit but I have no motivation to do anything.
Just looking at how I look kind of makes me want to do something to forget how ugly i am.
Anyone can relate to this feeling?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, Trilogy, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Try to fix your general health, you'll gain a bit of motivation if you succeed.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, deepfuckingvalue, Bewusst and 1 other person
inject T and do addy its a good way to start up ur life again

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and User28823
Get money to fix your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Kazey and Eriot Lodger
nigger I seen you on tik tok, that’s what you get nigger, posting your face on this dick rating Indian site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, humanoidsub7, tombradylover and 3 others
go on roids they will make u happy

hey bro, how do you cope with the fact you are one of the most viral memes right now on normie tiktoks and ig reels, also the fact that its edited photo and everytone thinks thats actually real

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
nigger I seen you on tik tok, that’s what you get nigger, posting your face on this dick rating Indian site
I posted most of these pictures when i was a minor wanting genuine advice, but people never helps, they either gaslight your ass, or tell you to kill yourself. I regret posting these pictures here, but I can't change the past.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, humanoidsub7, Kristin and 6 others
Not to me but it's aight
Forgive me buddy.
I know most of us have our own dreams & aspirations, I won't trample on your dream of finding an asian stacy.

• Love it
Reactions: exo
hey bro, how do you cope with the fact you are one of the most viral memes right now on normie tiktoks and ig reels, also the fact that its edited photo and everytone thinks thats actually real
I cope by knowing it's obvious ragebait, and when they insult me I don't take it personal because obviously its heavily edited.
Why would I give a shit about people bullying me for flaws I don't even have? People call me sid the sloth because the guy edited my eyes to be spaced out. That doesn't mean shit.
Yea it's annoying, I won't lie to you this larp ruined my life in many way but realistically it doesnt change my real life at all lol.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and shizuku11111
Your like 20 you had soo much time to accept your subhuman and you just can’t,please get a job or something jfl,it’s only hard for you to accept because before coming here you were living your whole life in delusion convinced yourself that your gl because you only say how you looked in the mirror before which frauds your beliefs to think your gl,unlucky

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
but people never helps, they either gaslight your ass, or tell you to kill yourself.
FUCK U NIGGA so many users tried to help ur lazy ass :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, tombradylover, IAMNOTANINCEL and 6 others
Just continue to ldar and play vidya

Bro u have some potential u might aswell try

It's your nature as a brachycephalic person, I doubt you can change it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Your like 20 you had soo much time to accept your subhuman and you just can’t,please get a job or something jfl,it’s only hard for you to accept because before coming here you were living your whole life in delusion convinced yourself that your gl because you only say how you looked in the mirror before which frauds your beliefs to think your gl,unlucky
Elaborate on your mirror theory

Elaborate on your mirror theory
every1 looks soo much better in the mirror then they do in reality,your brain sub consiously hides failos/asmetrys, when ppl think 'omg i look soo bad in this back camera photo from range no way i look like that' thats actually them seeing there unfrauded self,this isnt a theory every1 knows it also front camera frauds similar but nowhere near same as mirror

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead
Bro people have tried to give you advice thousands of times, it’s not gonna be any different now. It’s a matter of growing a pair, everybody here has been in a similar situation you aren’t special

Complaining and drugs are the best form of cope. I hate wageslaving and studying but I still get shit done even if I hate it. Man up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, IAMNOTANINCEL, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Take steroids, get some tattoos, train your neck, wear 2 inch lifts, phenibut, microdose shrooms, and meditation. Do all of those things and you’ll be alright.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and smallman
Bro people have tried to give you advice thousands of times, it’s not gonna be any different now. It’s a matter of growing a pair, everybody here has been in a similar situation you aren’t special

Complaining and drugs are the best form of cope. I hate wageslaving and studying but I still get shit done even if I hate it. Man up
not many people look like i do

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01 and manletmogger
Take steroids, get some tattoos, train your neck, wear 2 inch lifts, phenibut, microdose shrooms, and meditation. Do all of those things and you’ll be alright.
He will never do anything. This loser is destined to be a failure. Hes been in this space for years and has yet to improve himself. The whole point of this thread is for people here to feel sympathy for him. Istg hes just an attention seeking dog

He will never do anything. This loser is destined to be a failure. Hes been in this space for years and has yet to improve himself. The whole point of this thread is for people here to feel sympathy for him. Istg hes just an attention seeking dog
It's hard to do anything when you have a shit life, and millions of people make fun of you

not many people look like i do
Uq24KBH.png
Jesus is that current? You still haven’t fixed your hair and skin? Wtf is wrong with you lazy pos

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, IAMNOTANINCEL, incel194012940 and 4 others
Stay that way so people can keep making fun of you :feelstastyman:
its hard for me to distance myself from my past distance, i failed school because i was too depressed to go out of my room
i needed to retake an entire year, doomed my brain
now i need to think i can live a normal life
my brain is fried

its hard for me to distance myself from my past distance, i failed school because i was too depressed to go out of my room
i needed to retake an entire year, doomed my brain
now i need to think i can live a normal life
my brain is fried
Nothing is going to change in your life if you don't push yourself to do anything

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and ChadL1te
Took that today
Yeah man you seem like a lost cause, all it is with you is complaining and self pity. You’ve had two years to improve and you’ve done literally nothing? Do you even care about your life? What do you expect to happen?

• +1
Reactions: piec, rand anon and smallman
Holy fuck the potential. What a lost cause you are @rand anon

Inb4 you cry about gaslighting
im not saying im the biggest truecel, i just dont like how i look and its been affecting my mental health

what would your advice be for him
he just gotta hit the gym seek a therapist, do basic softmaxxes and he could easily be higher than high mtn

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Holy fuck the potential. What a lost cause you are @rand anon

Inb4 you cry about gaslighting
I can’t fucking stand the abused dog, truecels and poojeets here would die for his base and pheno and this nigga let’s it all fall by the wayside

I can’t fucking stand the abused dog, truecels and poojeets here would die for his base and pheno and this nigga let’s it all fall by the wayside
people trying to make me feel better because im white?
:forcedsmile:

inject T and do addy its a good way to start up ur life again
this is the answer yet no one actually does anything about it
99% of lazy bums just need dopamine and energy
OP will continue to cope with muh vidya ... brutal

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ChadL1te and fuse
I literally can't do shit with my life, I just rot with no goals. I just try to avoid pain by playing games, but I never progress, all my days are not memorable.
I need to get a job, go to college, all of that shit but I have no motivation to do anything.
Just looking at how I look kind of makes me want to do something to forget how ugly i am.
Anyone can relate to this feeling?
are you homeless lol?

Yes… you think JBW and white dating privilege is a meme?
It is the same amount of privilege of me being able to get water every day and not die from thirst like poor kids in africa.
Fucking hell bro I live in a white country, my race doesn't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel