I'm afraid to just rape a JB

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
Because she will call the police on me saying i "sexually abused" her. This is the brutal power women have over men. They could get men in trouble for one single touch.

And i am physically to weak to rape a man. I'm sexually deprived and very desperate rn. I tried snapchatmaxxing today and got instantly blocked by a JB after sending a dp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, FrenchChad, BeestungLipsTheory and 6 others
why do you sent dp

also stop this loser bs

Just chloroform theory

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 17345
why do you sent dp

also stop this loser bs
My snapchatmaxxing technique is sending a dp (5.5 inches) to a JB to make her horny and let her drop her adress and looks and fuck her tight pussy

Also what loser bs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Vain786, to be human and 1 other person

Attachments

• Clown.jpg
    Clown.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 20891
Ever since I had my injury back in November anything do seems pointless, it's constantly in the back of my mind that "my dick is broken". Have a good day at work? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Opening Christmas presents? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Win a game online? Doesn't matter. The idea of dating is completely out of the question. I'm 30 and threw my life out the window.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Too risky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Ever since I had my injury back in November anything do seems pointless, it's constantly in the back of my mind that "my dick is broken". Have a good day at work? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Opening Christmas presents? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Win a game online? Doesn't matter. The idea of dating is completely out of the question. I'm 30 and threw my life out the window.
How did you break your dick?

• So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
My snapchatmaxxing technique is sending a dp (5.5 inches) to a JB to make her horny and let her drop her adress and looks and fuck her tight pussy

Also what loser bs?
You need 9 inches minimum for snapchatmaxxing

@r/inceltear
thoughts?

Because she will call the police on me saying i "sexually abused" her. This is the brutal power women have over men. They could get men in trouble for one single touch.

And i am physically to weak to rape a man. I'm sexually deprived and very desperate rn. I tried snapchatmaxxing today and got instantly blocked by a JB after sending a dp.
Just become a girl

Just rope asap

You should be more worried of the JB heightmogging you and the ensuing cortisol spike, manlet bro @WhiteBlackpiller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117