I'm AlexBrown84's boyfriend. AMA

Creampie

Creampie

AlexBrown84’s boyfriend
Wonder if thread will get deleted or pinned like last time with the slopworld thread lol
I named my profile after the thing we used to do with eachother every day the whole day.
BTW I decided I am joining the looksmaxxing / geomaxxing community because I also wanna use my money to travel the world and improve my looks.

Tbh i actually wanted to fix his reputation here, he was never male prostitute. For instance, I never paid him a penny, he was vers in bed and left his stuff here. I respected him thus never ever leaked nudes or shit that would make him look bad. He has a very low body count with girls and is bisexual.
The guy did however play it rich but was actually poor all these years. After taking some of his stuff to experts I can confirm many of his luxury "brands" are fake other then the stuff I used to buy for him.

Now, the guy did ruin my life when he left because he made me borrow money for the sake of creating a startup with him, but then left. My billionaire friends got mad he left in the middle of a business project (which means you guys should never ever trust him with something serious).

i genuinely loved his personality more than sex with him, i told him once sex is overrated, making him feel loved was my priority. i remember how he kissed my forehead and cheeks all the time showing love back, it's really pathetic that his claims now after being so gay with me, only I will know lol.

when alex left i felt like i didn’t have to suicide because that "loving" version of myself died.
tbh he betrayed me as a friend more than as a boyfriend. But he did betray many other people, friends and girls too.

LONG STORY SHORT - I met him thanks to his Minecraft content, we got along as friends for many years, then we met I showed him around, we lived in the most luxurious residential project of my country, I gave him the most luxurious car, bought him cigars, introduced him to billionaires etc. Never paid him a penny though. Then we fell in love, he was the one who made the first move in a luxury hotel in the north with a breathtaking view of the bay. we did our thing, sometimes for entire days (literally), we did all possible activities together, resturants spa days diving shooting ranges really anything you can imagine, then we went travelling.

I helped him travel the world, and we also sometimes traveled together to the most luxurious destinations in the world (we took suites in the most prestigious hotels such as monaco or london or cyprus etc), lived the dream, had so many romantic moments together that people could only dream about in the most prestigious locations. then he came one time and we decided we were gonna do a business project together, but he was too lazy to work and that's why he left and got me in trouble with my friends from whom I always borrow money for that type of stuff. Now they want to kill me for ruining their trust in me so I have to leave my country and sell my car and assets.
0F7B47C4 EDA0 4FE1 9DB8 C56BBBF5B8DF

IMG 3382

IMG 3950

IMG 3999

IMG 4511

IMG 4679

IMG 5531
AMA.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, aleksander, Deleted member 48689 and 114 others
Holy shit 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Anchor_Ship, fuxkdakikez and 10 others
😂

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, fuxkdakikez, JustShower and 8 others
Are you Israeli

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, overtier1011, CreepyJewel1 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N8verBegan, Mike141, fuxkdakikez and 15 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JustShower, ManletBlackcel and Whitepill_Saint
Wonder if thread will get deleted or pinned like last time with the slopworld thread lol
I named my profile after the thing we used to do with eachother every day the whole day.
BTW I decided I am joining the looksmaxxing / geomaxxing community because I also wanna use my money to travel the world and improve my looks.

Tbh i actually wanted to fix his reputation here, he was never male prostitute. For instance, I never paid him a penny, he was vers in bed and left his stuff here. I respected him thus never ever leaked nudes or shit that would make him look bad. He has a very low body count with girls and is bisexual.
The guy did however play it rich but was actually poor all these years. After taking some of his stuff to experts I can confirm many of his luxury "brands" are fake other then the stuff I used to buy for him.

Now, the guy did ruin my life when he left because he made me borrow money for the sake of creating a startup with him, but then left. My billionaire friends got mad he left in the middle of a business project (which means you guys should never ever trust him with something serious).

i genuinely loved his personality more than sex with him, i told him once sex is overrated, making him feel loved was my priority. i remember how he kissed my forehead and cheeks all the time showing love back, it's really pathetic that his claims now after being so gay with me, only I will know lol.

when alex left i felt like i didn’t have to suicide because that "loving" version of myself died.
tbh he betrayed me as a friend more than as a boyfriend. But he did betray many other people, friends and girls too.

LONG STORY SHORT - I met him thanks to his Minecraft content, we got along as friends for many years, then we met I showed him around, we lived in the most luxurious residential project of my country, I gave him the most luxurious car, bought him cigars, introduced him to billionaires etc. Never paid him a penny though. Then we fell in love, he was the one who made the first move in a luxury hotel in the north with a breathtaking view of the bay. we did our thing, sometimes for entire days (literally), we did all possible activities together, resturants spa days diving shooting ranges really anything you can imagine, then we went travelling.

I helped him travel the world, and we also sometimes traveled together to the most luxurious destinations in the world (we took suites in the most prestigious hotels such as monaco or london or cyprus etc), lived the dream, had so many romantic moments together that people could only dream about in the most prestigious locations. then he came one time and we decided we were gonna do a business project together, but he was too lazy to work and that's why he left and got me in trouble with my friends from whom I always borrow money for that type of stuff. Now they want to kill me for ruining their trust in me so I have to leave my country and sell my car and assets.
AMA.
How many languages do you speak? Hebrew and Yiddish?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mayo mogger, Corleone, JustShower and 2 others
Legendary if not larp

Is he big

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me, fuxkdakikez, aspiringexcel and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212, Skywalker, TsarTsar444 and 25 others
Legendary if not larp

Is he big
his body is muscular but I don't understand why because he doesn't really workout a lot, we used to train in our home gym and other older jewish guys got impressed and thought he was some basketball goy player lmao. Maybe he cheated on me with them later.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing, Corleone and 24 others
rothschild old money shit
but in all seriousness I am actually self made lol
But are you like Israeli or American or some other nationality? (Also you should post the pic of yourself with a timestamp so people dont think you're larping)

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Whitepill_Saint
What's his penis size?

big fan, btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me, JustShower, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
i logged in at the right time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me, Skywalker, incel194012940 and 28 others

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Holy shit ..

@Kamui @looksmaxxer234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun @URL code

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
You don’t have to wear that my guy everybody knows from looking at your face

Attachments

• IMG_4178.jpeg
    IMG_4178.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing and 27 others
"I named my profile after the thing we used to do with eachother every day the whole day."
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nigger, soover4me, Anchor_Ship and 36 others
Give moneymaxxing tips.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, TsarTsar444, Ark and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing, Corleone and 31 others
Holy shit ..

@Kamui @looksmaxxer234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun @URL code
@AlexBrown84 has already been exiled from the BBC community and passed onto to our white brah brethren

A larping mutt nigger FAGGOT like him has no place amongst us jfl at this nigga I always knew something was up with him

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me, tombradylover, Mike141 and 26 others
Give moneymaxxing tips.
1. Connections, always make sure you are connected to powerful people.
2. Smart work is more important than hard work, people can wageslave the whole day and earn nothing or do almost nothing and earn a lot.
3. Make sure you are commited to something and get the job done regardless the circuamstances.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aspiringexcel, not_ovER and 13 others
Wtf has this forum turned into, I'm glad I left when I did

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aladin, stevielake, ReadBooksEveryday and 20 others
Do you speak Yiddish. And could you rate me?

IMG 20231203 171526
2260068 IMG 20210210 153740
IMG 20231202 005849
IMG 20230604 102543

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: plukee, bobtheflowerpot, TsarTsar444 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me, Mike141, Ark and 9 others
gay ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, forevermirin and 3 others
@AlexBrown84 has already been exiled from the BBC community and passed onto to our white brah brethren

A larping mutt nigger FAGGOT like him has no place amongst us jfl at this nigga I always knew something was up with him
the council has decided to extinguish him looking ahh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Whitepill_Saint

AMA.
Did u do the anal sex

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, NoReedemingFeature, ManletBlackcel and 2 others

Fuck he is so handsome. Lenny Kravitz eat your heart out!

This is what you call a naturally good looking black man, do you hear me? @Blackgymmax

He did not have a SINGLE-FUCKING-SURGERY. Yes, not a single. Nor did he inject his bum with an anabolic or T.

AND he's got holes in his face? What's your excuse?

Oh yeah that's right. Bad genetics. Woops. Mother should have went better with that hypergamy.

How does it feel to be mogged by a BATTYBOY???!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TanFeo-Y-Negro, try2beme and 19 others
Did u do the anal sex
well there's little other choices because he doesn't have a vagina.
Otherwise we would've called him "Alexa Brown".

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, Wallenberg, ShowerMaxxing and 21 others
Did he have BBC? please tell me did he fuck you good?

How thick was his dick you reckon?

Did it feel ridged?

How was the taste like?

Please tell me if you like his BBC

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TanFeo-Y-Negro, bobtheflowerpot and 13 others
Brutal evisceration

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, stevielake, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 5 others
Did he have BBC? please tell me did he fuck you good?

How thick was his dick you reckon?

Did it feel ridged?

How was the taste like?

Please tell me if you like his BBC
I think it goes against forums policy to go into so much detail, but we've done stuff every single night and morning sometimes in very interesting places and there was nothing we haven't experimented with.
He was always very passionate.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FrameMogger, Wallenberg and 12 others

AMA.
U suck that dick?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, Shkreliii, thereallegend and 2 others
this place is god tier comedy man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing, Corleone and 32 others
I hope you are aware you have completely eviscerated his reputation online. He has beaten everyone who ever posted on thr forum in the humiliation department. Also how old is that guy?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FrameMogger, ShowerMaxxing and 20 others
I think it goes against forums policy to go into so much detail, but we've done stuff every single night and morning sometimes in very interesting places and there was nothing we haven't experimented with.
Was he a top or a bottom?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Corleone, aspiringexcel, forevermirin and 6 others

Do you know what your problem was?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, gymmaxedhorse, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
Did you ever cum inside his ass

Even if I was gay I would never ever do that without the application of a condom. Zero chance. Giving, receiving, wouldn't matter.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bradpittshairline, aspiringexcel, Shkreliii and 4 others
Did you ever cum inside his ass
i was expecting you guys to ask what type of flowers we used to buy to each other or how did our goodnight kiss on the cheek / forehead feel before going to sleep not all this horny stuff lol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Vermilioncore, Ark and 22 others
i was expecting you guys to ask what type of flowers we used to buy to each other or how did our goodnight kiss on the cheek / forehead feel before going to sleep not all this horny stuff lol
Did you or did you not do it tho?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore, ManletBlackcel and Whitepill_Saint

AMA.
whatever it takes to leave the 9/5 mcdonalds life style ig tbh valid tho why hasnt he gotten microneedling for his skin

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mewman, aspiringexcel, Shkreliii and 4 others