Im all in on google stock

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
I just invested every dollar left in google, i have no reason for this but i think its gonna go up

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, nathan, Alexios and 2 others
Why google faggot

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
prove it bhai

idk man ChatGPT says it isnt a good idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, JovenCansao, IndraBC and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, butterworld, aber and 1 other person
Most random shit. It’s like u went online and wanted to invest on stocks for the first time

Then u pick the most random big name company u can think of and throw all ur money in there

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and <6PSLcel
Most random shit. It’s like u went online and wanted to invest on stocks for the first time

Then u pick the most random big name company u can think of and throw all ur money in there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexios, aber and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Clavicular
looksmax.org should go public tbh, id buy up all the shares asap
how do we even make that a thing theres almost no revenue, and id short the fuck out of it this site is going down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios and ggg.tv🤫
how do we even make that a thing theres almost no revenue, and id short the fuck out of it this site is going down
VIP bhai, master needs to add more cute colors, effects and what not then watch the money come in.

i mean that is a pretty safe place to put ur money

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and Clavicular
should've invested in bing or firefox boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and PsychoDsk
unironically great idea if you ask me I heard from trusted source that google is working on AI that's gonna change world (not really it is probably going to be shit just like others but stocks are going to go UP)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
unironically great idea if you ask me I heard from trusted source that google is working on AI that's gonna change world (not really it is probably going to be shit just like others but stocks are going to go UP)
tales from mumbai sewers
stock market is gonna die next few months

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Clavicular
if your low inhib chad sell all of it take out a loan and put everything on short term spy calls with same day expiration

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Clavicular
I just invested every dollar left in google, i have no reason for this but i think its gonna go up
They will benefit a ton from this next AI run. Shares will pop when Apple announces they're using Google’s virtual AI assistant in their latest software update. Also, Google is developing their own AI GPUs to compete with NVIDIA and Google Deep Mind is making immense progress with Gemini. Ultimately, if AI goes up, tech goes up, and therefore Google along with rest of market. It is inevitable. You cannot lose money this summer banking on AI as of today- Post NVDA earnings.

• +1
Reactions: future_
First time google has got big competition
Google has a saturated potential and it could be a make it or break it moment, if Microsoft or other big player gets a decent edge in tech google value will not go much higher or will drop

after a msft one week bull run it will drop lower than the lows of this week I think msft has horrible management of their ai

source:

Stock market hardly moves, I’d be surprised if you secure a 10% gain