I'm allergic to spending Money on women

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
62,883
Reputation
101,835
I HATE restaurants and i hate driving around yet that's all females want to do once in ltr. Ltr completely loses his appeal After hs. Pretentious whores
 
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Trilogy
I HATE restaurants and i hate driving around yet that's all females want to do once in ltr. Ltr completely loses his appeal After hs. Pretentious whores
Ngl bro i enjoy spending time with women moreso than fucking them. Only if theyre fucking me though. I have money tho so im not broke jfl

Like the other day i went to an art gallery with other middle class old white guys and was having conversations with old couples. I had a teenage girl on my arm wear a sheer classy dress which mogged the old ladies there jfl.

My leather dress shoes were well polished


@looksmaxxer234
 
Ngl bro i enjoy spending time with women moreso than fucking them. Only if theyre fucking me though. I have money tho so im not broke jfl

Like the other day i went to an art gallery with other middle class old white guys and was having conversations with old couples. I had a teenage girl on my arm wear a sheer classy dress which mogged the old ladies there jfl.

My leather dress shoes were well polished


@looksmaxxer234
I have Money too i just don't like to spend It to entertain women.
 
Then you need to make more money jfl.
I can't make more money. If women cannot function without my Money they're not worthy of a ltr. They're Just for sex Bro.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

Notcel
Replies
1
Views
14
Notcel
Notcel
boneridden
Replies
4
Views
32
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
ogur4ek
Replies
0
Views
25
ogur4ek
ogur4ek
astatin
Replies
13
Views
59
tansel
tansel
boneridden
Replies
3
Views
44
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top