I'm always late because of my subhuman eyebrows

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I make sure to wake up at least 3 hours earlier to have plenty of time left but I'm still always late. Once I start brushing my brows (every time before I go outside), I can't stop because I'm never satisfied enough with their shape. I'm trying to fraud straighter, lower-set, less positively-tilted and more symmetrical brows - the exact opposite of what they actually are. This is why I'm always late. I regularly miss at least one bus because I'm not satisfied with the brushing result and continue until I kind of am. I would rather miss an important appointment or lose my job than leave the house with unacceptable looking or even unbrushed brows. I wouldn't bother doing anything like this if my brows/eye area or any part of my face looked normal for a white guy.

I need a permanent eye area change asap. Especially the eyebrow transplant.

• JFL
Reactions: Zoneator, prgfromnl, Kingkellz and 1 other person
lemme see your face and ill tell you if your time has been wasted

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
jesus

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
E94C84EA 55F4 4F14 B5C1 DFF1289865C9
In one of its most purist forms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
no one notices bro

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 2846
I definitely can see why bro, I can already imagine the foid passing by literally drooling over your eyebrows.

dont they return to their neutral state after some time throughout the day?

dont they return to their neutral state after some time throughout the day?
No because I fixate them with beard wax and always carry a toothbrush with me to readjust if they start looking off. It's like a disease.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Kingkellz and AutisticBeaner
No because I fixate them with beard wax and always carry a toothbrush with me to readjust if they start looking off. It's like a disease.
ocd maybe

I have tendencies but my face is an actual problem. If you want I can show you an old pic so you understand
pretty sure i've seen your face before. didn't seem too bad though

A strong hold brow gel will likely hold better than wax.

it doesnt matter, people dont notice and spending hours grooming it only increases your psl by 0.05