I’m an autoerotic

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
I don’t find women attractive anymore nor do I need them ( esp after my irl experiences of their IQ) , what I like are the sensations of my penis as I fuck my pillow. I’m a self sufficient God of yore much like Cthulhu , an alchemist’s ideal hermaphrodite or this lil guy right here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and soulless_npc
Good observation, Kazakh scientist Dr Yamuch says woman's brain is size of squirrels

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Reading Jung and Evola? The primordial androgyny is not supposed to manifest on the physical plane as man-woman in the same body, that is degeneration, inverted spirituality of trannys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41050
Reading Jung and Evola? The primordial androgyny is not supposed to manifest on the physical plane as man-woman in the same body, that is degeneration, inverted spirituality of trannys
It will manifest in both planes. Also masturbation is Siva like. Ra was self contained didn’t need a womb to create the cosmos , the equivocation of a creative act only confined to a meeting of an “other” is gay and precludes the assumption of a void at centre of the soul ( lacanian degenerate cope) and not a Siva like asceticism, entirely devoid of Prakrit

Last edited:
It will manifest in both planes. Also masturbation is Siva like. Ra was self contained didn’t need a womb to create the cosmos , the equivocation of a creative act only confined to a meeting of an “other” is gay and precludes the assumption of a void at centre of the soul ( lacanian degenerate cope) and not a Siva like asceticism, entirely devoid of Prakrit
The primordial being possesses the faculties of masculinity and femininity in itself, that is why it does not need an other and it is not gay to copulate with itself. When the material world was created and we entered into manifestation, the primordial androgyne was divided into duality, man and woman, 1 and 2.

The sexual impulse comes from the higher need to overcome this duality and return to original perfection.

Of course creativity comes from libido an all creative men are very sexual and have erotic fantasies of all kinds, you just have to make sure it doesn't get out of control and commit something stupid

May the androgynous god Shiva-Abraxas guide us

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
you are ugly brahmin

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick
You‘re a subhuman Indian, women don’t find you attractive either

You‘re a subhuman Indian, women don’t find you attractive either
I’m attractive I get pussy I smell their filthy pussy and they sit on my face