I'm an incel again

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
I was gonna meet 3 girls this week and the 3 of them made up excuses to not meet me

I'm honestly feeling like shit, if I don't find a woman for me to meet and fuck at night I might masturbate myself until I start crying out of my miserable life.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
idk how nobody told you this yet, but the thing from your signature, you know that xangsane was larping, right? that rating is made up

There is no reason not to go mgtow as a non chad. That's the kind of shit you have to put up with.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.
idk how nobody told you this yet, but the thing from your signature, you know that xangsane was larping, right? that rating is made up
I know, but it still sounds funny tho, so I like to pretend like it was really his mom who rated me

What about that negrita?

I was gonna meet 3 girls this week and the 3 of them made up excuses to not meet me

I'm honestly feeling like shit, if I don't find a woman for me to meet and fuck at night I might masturbate myself until I start crying out of my miserable life.
How many women you fucked?

you always were son. you never stood a chance

Sad shit, bro.
Luckily I just fucked last night, but not fucking for a couple days ruins you

You. Don’t meet the looks required for the french foid

You. Don’t meet the looks required for the french foid
You still remember that bitch? I stopped talking to her since she is always working and shit like that, not gonna put effort into foids with no availability to meet irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
What about that negrita?
the mulatta one? I mean, she is probably still dtf again, but I don't wanna message her again...

she threatened to falsely report me for raping if I were to not date her, had to convince her that she was dumb and had no actual evidence for that in order for her to stop threatening me.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
the mulatta one? I mean, she is probably still dtf again, but I don't wanna message her again...

she threatened to falsely report me for raping if I were to not date her, had to convince her that she was dumb and had no actual evidence for that in order for her to stop threatening me.
Get back on tinder and slay black thoties

Get back on tinder and slay black thoties
I'm still on Tinder, messaged some girls today but haven't got a single reply back, brutal ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
I'm still on Tinder, messaged some girls today but haven't got a single reply back, brutal ngl.
Why don't you go out and pick them up irl?

You still remember that bitch? I stopped talking to her since she is always working and shit like that, not gonna put effort into foids with no availability to meet irl
You’re discovering your not chad