I'm An Incel. Ask Me Anything.

redpilledboomer

redpilledboomer

30 year old rotting hog :rage:
No one told me this was @BrendioEEE

forget mirin or @RODEBLUR
This is the main character of the forum

He pretty much ruined his entire life just to be made fun of by a bunch of soy cuck reddit posters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 14848, chaddyboi66 and 13 others

He pretty much ruined his entire life just to be made fun of by a bunch of soy cuck reddit posters

View attachment 1316906

My life is doing pretty good actually, mog everyone here facially, financially, and fame wise now, and was able to survive some bad relationships both irl, and online that gave me some perspective, and an edited video from 2019 or pictures I posted myself from around the same time or prior won't change that, be stuck in the past while I mog in the present and future.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 12002, thecel and 5 others
no doubt popular in high school

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, thecel, subhuman incel and 2 others
That asian bitch face is so fucking annoying and the way she moves

I literally hate asian people not even lying

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: germanlooks, chaddyboi66, thecel and 6 others
My life is doing pretty good actually, mog everyone here facially, financially, and fame wise now, and was able to survive some bad relationships both irl, and online that gave me some perspective, and an edited video from 2019 or pictures I posted myself from around the same time or prior won't change that, be stuck in the past while I mog in the present and future.
will you be doing more media content?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, subhuman incel and redpilledboomer

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Chadakin and BearBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Papal_Guard, Deleted member 8244 and 7 others
Did you get money for the video?

• +1
Reactions: redpilledboomer
Dude. Plenty of people here mog you facially. Do you honestly believe you mog Amnesia and Salludon?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 8244 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66, subhuman incel and 2 others
Dude. Plenty of people here mog you facially. Do you honestly believe you mog Amnesia and Salludon?
For virgin female appeal, yes, they would win in numbers, no doubt tho.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14303 and subhuman incel
No hate but you are coping hard tbh
Virgins are attracted to babyfaces, and prettyboys, not Chads, Ogres, or Chisseled. Amnesia has an artificial Chad look, and Salludon is more Chisseled look, as I said, they have more appeal overall though, they would win and mog me in numbers easily, but i'm not going for numbers, i'm going for quality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303, subhuman incel, BearBoy and 1 other person
Virgins are attracted to babyfaces, and prettyboys, not Chads, Ogres, or Chisseled. Amnesia has an artificial Chad look, and Salludon is more Chisseled look, as I said, they have more appeal overall though, they would win and mog me in numbers easily, but i'm not going for numbers, i'm going for quality.
Good as long you get laid

Any new videos in the future? also make sure to bring good blackpills, redpills

Good as long you get laid

Any new videos in the future? also make sure to bring good blackpills, redpills
For personal videos, yeah prob gonna make one about my politics, and for stuff outside my channel, a few big things are planned on some other channels aswell.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and BearBoy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
For personal videos, yeah prob gonna make one about my politics, and for stuff outside my channel, a few big things are planned on some other channels aswell.
Try get on some podcasts where people are starting to get more blackpilled

for example moreplatesmoredates

Wait lmao, holy shit thats you @BrendioEEE

Dude i havent watched the video but please tell me you werent retarded and gave really soy bluepill/redpill answers and only gave blackpill real shit.

Hell no, jfl, I had to make money on my own.
so basically you became a butt monkey for normies online at the compensation of...nothing? How much more cucked can you get?

• JFL
Reactions: redpilledboomer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14303 and redpilledboomer
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin
so basically you became a butt monkey for normies online at the compensation of...nothing? How much more cucked can you get?
Normies aren't human, I don't care if some normies don't like, the status boost it gave me overall, with people who have sentience was overall a net positive.

• +1
low inhib mogs everyone here. who in their right mind would go on a jubilee video showing their face publicly as an incel? Or maybe he just had nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Normies aren't human, I don't care if some normies don't like, the status boost it gave me overall, with people who have sentience was overall a net positive.
and who would you say are these people with "sentience"? Certainly not us

How do you make money bro? idk if I would be able to get a job if there was a video with millions of views showing me as an incel.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and redpilledboomer
Wait lmao, holy shit thats you @BrendioEEE

Dude i havent watched the video but please tell me you werent retarded and gave really soy bluepill/redpill answers and only gave blackpill real shit.
It's an edited slightly scripted video dude, here's some unedited shit I have been on

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
How do you make money bro? idk if I would be able to get a job if there was a video with millions of views showing me as an incel.
Mostly through reselling shit, there's also another side gig I have, but won't go into that at the risk of doxxing, nobody recognizes me though, and normies would prob think my name was Derrick even if they did, and everyone in the know already knows that's not my real name, nor what I go by irl, so.

• +1
Reactions: studiocel
Mostly through reselling shit, there's also another side gig I have, but won't go into that at the risk of doxxing, nobody recognizes me though, and normies would prob think my name was Derrick even if they did, and everyone in the know already knows that's not my real name, nor what I go by irl, so.
You should make videos of yourself doing clown shit and harassing women for YouTube
I would watch that

So basically you don’t know who you made it for, you just did it out of spontaneity?
I have made countless dogwhistles about this stuff in pretty much every video I have been on, or made, and have been direct about this stuff on here, consistently. I know who I made it for, if you don't get what i'm trying to do, then it is what it is.

I have made countless dogwhistles about this stuff in pretty much every video I have been on, or made, and have been direct about this stuff on here, consistently. I know who I made it for, if you don't get what i'm trying to do, then it is what it is.
Post that pic of you bald :lul:

• +1
That asian bitch face is so fucking annoying and the way she moves

I literally hate asian people not even lying
Something about them makes them seem arrogant.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and redpilledboomer

View attachment 1316906

lose weight fat fucker, its not over until you try

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and redpilledboomer
lose weight fat fucker, its not over until you try
Cool I tried, the video was shot in Early 2019 bro, it's almost 2022, where have you been?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, thecel, Deleted member 14303 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323