Im an ugly subhuman ogre

BoneStructure

BoneStructure

Iron
I don’t even know what to do anymore I tried looksmaxxing I’ve tried everything I’m 5’10 15 but no women want me, by want I mean as a relationship, I’ve always had women wanting short term but when I bring up long they make a joke like I was playing. The only reason why I think they want me like that is because I’m endowed down there but that doesn’t mean anything I want to look good facially. All I want is love man, real love.

Attachments

• IMG_2153.jpeg
    IMG_2153.jpeg
    900.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1355.jpeg
    IMG_1355.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 0BF92B03-A806-468B-A270-E820C93992A2.jpeg
    0BF92B03-A806-468B-A270-E820C93992A2.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 92ED01A8-B737-422F-901F-7FA3BC10D38D.jpeg
    92ED01A8-B737-422F-901F-7FA3BC10D38D.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, watah, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Show side profile

I don’t even know what to do anymore I tried looksmaxxing I’ve tried everything I’m 5’10 15 but no women want me, by want I mean as a relationship, I’ve always had women wanting short term but when I bring up long they make a joke like I was playing. The only reason why I think they want me like that is because I’m endowed down there but that doesn’t mean anything I want to look good facially. All I want is love man, real love.
Same

• +1
Reactions: greywind and aber
Who cares ab long term just slay

• +1
Reactions: aber
Show side profile

Attachments

• IMG_2662.jpeg
    IMG_2662.jpeg
    357.8 KB · Views: 0
Ur htn ur chilling

• +1
Reactions: aber
  • +1
Reactions: aber and lowtiernormiechad
Then why don’t they want me for the long run bro, so does that mean my kids can be chads if I get the right Stacy
Who is they? describe ur experiences. And who knows but ur guaranteed htn kids if ur htn and shes stacy but genetic recombinationpill triumphs above it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
your eyes are shit otherwise good

A59E12E5 B485 49A4 9EFD 87EE6C456987

I’m gonna hang myself i cant take this anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and iwillsuemeta
Who is they? describe ur experiences. And who knows but ur guaranteed htn kids if ur htn and shes stacy but genetic recombinationpill triumphs above it
Okay so the first time I slept with someone she gossiped all over that I was endowed, so this girl an htn started sleeping with me, I was dumb and happy so I went along with it. After about a month of this I asked her if she wanted to be serious she did a lil laugh and said you’re joking and left. (She still calls every once in a while) rinse and repeat about 8 more times until I get with this gigastacy, I’m serious she actually is one she is a teen actor. We do this for about 4 months, keep in mind I’m being completely loyal to her, apparently she is too according to her friend which is my friend who I’ve known longer. So I say to myself maybe this is the one. I ask with all sincerity in my voice and all she says is your just to good to keep to myself. Obviously a god damn excuse so that brings me to now 3 hours after that happened.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
bro purposefully posted this here with his photographs. Ur htn ur chilling

Okay so the first time I slept with someone she gossiped all over that I was endowed, so this girl an htn started sleeping with me, I was dumb and happy so I went along with it. After about a month of this I asked her if she wanted to be serious she did a lil laugh and said you’re joking and left. (She still calls every once in a while) rinse and repeat about 8 more times until I get with this gigastacy, I’m serious she actually is one she is a teen actor. We do this for about 4 months, keep in mind I’m being completely loyal to her, apparently she is too according to her friend which is my friend who I’ve known longer. So I say to myself maybe this is the one. I ask with all sincerity in my voice and all she says is your just to good to keep to myself. Obviously a god damn excuse so that brings me to now 3 hours after that happened.
U sound non nt and unable to initiate things correctly

• +1
how he is htn
according to the photo
nice skin
good phenotype
good jawline visibility
blue eyes
5'10 at 15 with a decent phy
dont say this guy's mtn or i'll lose faith in this website

• +1
Btw that was me with sunburn lemme post one with my normal color rn

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo
according to the photo
nice skin
good phenotype
good jawline visibility
blue eyes
i just dont like the eyes,so low htn

• Hmm...
according to the photo
nice skin
good phenotype
good jawline visibility
blue eyes
My brow ridge looks like a caveman look at the side profile photo it’s in the comments

it's definitely this guy's inability to talk. mf even takes photos like he's about to be shifted to the mortuary

My brow ridge looks like a caveman look at the side profile photo it’s in the comments
''oh no i wont date that guy his brow ridge isnt that masculine ono ono''

thus making ur eyes more deepset hence more masculine DO NOT WORRY about such minute things
Thanks bro but I still don’t know why I’m just short term material all I want is love

• +1
I
it's definitely this guy's inability to talk. mf even takes photos like he's about to be shifted to the mortuary
mean I like philosophy and physics but they just wanna talk about mundane shit like a cool movie that came out instead of actual fundamental problems that are a burden to our society

I

mean I like philosophy and physics but they just wanna talk about mundane shit like a cool movie that came out instead of actual fundamental problems that are a burden to our society
bro
you're 15
you HAVE to act like a teen and not Oppenhiemer

Personally I recon you look better with shorter