I'm as boring as Bojack

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
No one takes any interest in my life, and even though I do have some interesting skills no one ever tells me good job or makes sure I feel seen and heard.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and mayo mogger
u're not the horse from horsin around but i still value ur presence on this earth

You can only rely on yourself for validation (and a therapist if you feel really shitty). If you have learned or have some interesting skills, why care about other peoples opinion anyway when the most important aspect is that you know you're better than other people in that certain skill set and that you've dedicated a lot of time into it and that you can be proud of urself?

When I've built a sick Minecraft base as a kid, I felt happiness and was proud without anyone telling me I did a good job, it's not really necessary.
People care about their own shit more than about urs and are fake often anyway, except ur parents and partner maybe.

Last edited:
spit on ur existemce

You can only rely on yourself for validation (and a therapist if you feel really shitty). If you have learned some interesting skills, why care about other peoples opinion anyway when the most important aspect is that you know you're better than other people in that certain skill set and that you've dedicated a lot of time into it and that you can be proud of urself?

When I've built a sick Minecraft base as a kid, I felt happiness and was proud without anyone telling me I did a good job, it's not really necessary.
People care about their own shit more than about urs and are fake often anyway, except ur parents and partner maybe.
I don't have parents or partner either

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I got a boner to girl feet lol

I hurt the woman by putting broken glass under her feet
the girl had steel top boots on hahaha :lul:

your face when you are about to get an ass whooping :soy:

the face of the girl :forcedsmile:

my face smelling her feet after the whole ordeal :ogre:

the girl had steel top boots on hahaha :lul:

your face when you are about to get an ass whooping :soy:

the face of the girl :forcedsmile: