IM ASKING FOR HELP

3kdm.in

Iron
Hi , can anyone please tell me where do I start from to looksmaxx , I only know mewing and I was doing it for 3 years now but I didn’t notice a big change . Please I anyone would tell me and let me know more about it I’ll be grateful 🙏
- Another question I’m 19 (Male) can I get changes in that age ?
NOTE : i don’t have money for buying the MOGWARTS And the ASCEND UNIVERSITY . And thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, Gigatyrone69, Pepe and 1 other person
Hi , can anyone please tell me where do I start from to looksmaxx , I only know mewing and I was doing it for 3 years now but I didn’t notice a big change . Please I anyone would tell me and let me know more about it I’ll be grateful 🙏
NOTE : i don’t have money for buying the MOGWARTS And the ASCEND UNIVERSITY . And thank you
indian detected 🇮🇳🇮🇳🚨🚨🚨

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Infinite
Do people unironically believe in Mogwarts and Ascend University?
Literally everything is in BOTB, just read that and you're good to go

• +1
Reactions: 3kdm.in and Deleted member 61701
surgerymaxxing?

It's all just info from this forum. I think it's more so for the community aspect rather than information

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Back to tik tok lil phaggot

but but k shami mogwarts

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite
Hey man, I know it's been rough these pass couples of years, but Im gonna give you the biggest hint that nobody fucking tells you, becuase you will ascend facially and body + height wise.

Alright, you wanna know the secret? It's called benadryls, and they will turn you into a fucking monster gigachad fucking all the stacies and cucking their boyfriends.

How does this work? Benadryls contain several amino acids guaranteed to boost your bone growth well after your growth plates are fully closed, which might limit the height reductions, but that doesn't matter. My advice taken from the kins of all the so called "Moggers" you see on Tiktok, such as Chico Lachowski, Jordan Barrett, and Sean O' Pry have all used copious amounds of benadryls in the past.

The most important part for this procedure, is to regularly take AT LEAST 30 BENADRYL TABLETS, FOR A CERTIFIED 5+ INCHES OF HEIGHT AND packaged with all the facial aesthetics important to become a so called "PSL GOD".

There you go my friend, now go out there into your local Walmart and slay the medicine section with a shopping cart full of benadryls to absolutely FUARKING MOG ALL THE SUBHUMAN NIGGERS IN THE UNIVERSE AND BECOME A PSL GOD.

• Love it
Reactions: 3kdm.in