I'm at 1000 posts, at 10,000 I will buy a sexy rope!

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Posts
9,573
Reputation
9,825
yay im so happy im at 1000 posts! I have now been an incel for nearly 2 years!

4pd2u0
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 22124
Man i relate. I was strongly thinking of roping the other day. Gonna do everything to sort out my problems and maybe this life can be saved. Hope you don't decide to do it either.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21467

Similar threads

thundence
Replies
22
Views
97
dayruined
dayruined
Erdafritnib
Replies
13
Views
89
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
Donnie Darko333
Replies
21
Views
77
Crimx991
Crimx991
dreamz
Replies
8
Views
47
dreamz
dreamz
L
Replies
5
Views
37
lilrope
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top