I’m back home in the Netherlands 🇳🇱

Gengar’s Ghost

Gengar’s Ghost

wizard
Staff
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
186,400
Reputation
316,594
It’s so boring here, I don’t like it here. 😭

Also I haven’t slept in 36 hours now.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, pardocel, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
welcome home.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Welcome chadkahn
 
I thought you were curry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
Aren't the people there total shitheads towards aliens, or am I mistaken.
 
itna jaldi?btw u should make a comparison thread about pak nd NL
 
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Larp as arab and youll fit right in
Moroccans are Berber JFL. The only Arabs here are refugees. I study at MBO and lots of Arab refugees. XD
 
Moroccans are Berber JFL.
Same shit different pile.
The only Arabs here are refugees. I study at MBO and lots of Arab refugees. XD
Hows neetbux over there? I had a dutch foid whose sister was really into me , how soon do you think i can get on welfare if i netherlandsmaxx?
 
  • +1
Reactions: tokoloshe and Gengar’s Ghost
Aren't the people there total shitheads towards aliens, or am I mistaken.
Not really. I will create a thread about this now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel
itna jaldi?btw u should make a comparison thread about pak nd NL
Yes, it was a one month vacation.

And sure I can do that, what points would you like me to tackle?
 
Same shit different pile.
Legit.
Hows neetbux over there? I had a dutch foid whose sister was really into me , how soon do you think i can get on welfare if i netherlandsmaxx?
You don’t get NEETbuxx, only disabledbuxx. I got study loans I used for NEETing purposes though. You can get welfare easily if you’re disabled, whether physically or mentally.
 
Legit.

You don’t get NEETbuxx, only disabledbuxx. I got study loans I used for NEETing purposes though. You can get welfare easily if you’re disabled, whether physically or mentally.
I have a suicide attempt on record and unironically have schizophrenia symtpoms do you thinik I can make it work?
 
I have a suicide attempt on record and unironically have schizophrenia symtpoms do you thinik I can make it work?
Yes. It is possible. I have a friend who is welfaremaxxed due to mental problems.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096
Living in cold climates as a heat adapted person is suicide inducing bahai

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
You curry?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
if you are tall you are fine
 
Living in cold climates as a heat adapted person is suicide inducing bahai

//Thomas DOM
I am actually a cold-adapted person bhai.
 
what's your PSL?

u never had even a chance for a lay? 5'10 paki aint bad
2 PSL

Uh I have had chances but in the form of my friend inviting me for a threesome a couple of times.

I always declined.
 
2 PSL

Uh I have had chances but in the form of my friend inviting me for a threesome a couple of times.

I always declined.

unironically, highest inhib paki
 
@WhiteBlackpiller truecel is coming to rape you
 
It’s not that. It’s because I’m religious. I wish not to partake in degeneracy.
so why haven't you got a foreign Muslim wife?
 
so why haven't you got a foreign Muslim wife?
Because I’m subhuman facially.

I’m a volcel but also truecel due to face, therefore voltruecel.
 
He probably is from Urk, it’s a no-go zone for ethnics.
Nahhhhhh I'm just jfling. Wonder if WhiteBlackpiller is actually in Netherlands tho. Miss that nigga.
 
Welcome back to this country
 
I haven’t traveled since 2019
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Do you like it better in pakistan?
Everything halal, family, own country; yes I loved it there. It’s got its downsides such as bad governance, higher crime rate, poverty, unclean streets / roads, widespread corruption etc so it’s better to live overseas.
 
Everything halal, family, own country; yes I loved it there. It’s got its downsides such as bad governance, higher crime rate, poverty, unclean streets / roads, widespread corruption etc so it’s better to live overseas.
Oh I see. Do you know what happened to the ex president there? Was there a coup or something? What happened?
 
Oh I see. Do you know what happened to the ex president there? Was there a coup or something? What happened?
Yeah it was a vote of no confidence. Think of it as a democratic group, purely on paper. He was apparently ousted for being against America but it’s all just for show. Even he wasn’t anti-America but he listened to America because he did not establish ties with Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Everyone in Pakistani politics works for America or any other anti-Pak element one way or the other, it looks like. That is why I say we need a dictatorship.
 
Yeah it was a vote of no confidence. Think of it as a democratic group, purely on paper. He was apparently ousted for being against America but it’s all just for show. Even he wasn’t anti-America but he listened to America because he did not establish ties with Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Everyone in Pakistani politics works for America or any other anti-Pak element one way or the other, it looks like. That is why I say we need a dictatorship.
Oh I see. I thought imran khan was eliminated from paki politics because he was pro China. It’s weird that you mention that everyone in Paki politics work for the USA because I thought in pakistan there were 2 sides those who were pro USA and those who were pro 🇷🇺 🇨🇳
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Oh I see. I thought imran khan was eliminated from paki politics because he was pro China. It’s weird that you mention that everyone in Paki politics work for the USA because I thought in pakistan there were 2 sides those who were pro USA and those who were pro 🇷🇺 🇨🇳
Overall we are pro-China, but everyone seems to be pro-US too. They just say they’re not to gain goodie points from the peoples of Pakistan.
 

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
36
Views
118
5ft11in
5ft11in
freaky
Replies
7
Views
50
Scandi.
Scandi.
Fridx
Replies
33
Views
201
abzz!
abzz!
sample
Replies
11
Views
72
americanpakitruvcel
A
Bat
Replies
17
Views
75
Bat
Bat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top