I'm back on PSL after 5+ years because my oneitis rejected me due to massive NW3 forehead (despite 100+ slays)

My forehead is 8cm but it's massive compared to rest of my small face

• JFL
Reactions: Tyrant
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: researcher888, St.TikTokcel and tombradylover
Ever since she rejected me I have insane urges to suicide daily. I chatted with this cute virgin literally for 2 years. She thought that I am HTN due to forehead coverup game. 1 day she sent me her passport picture with asymmetry then I sent her a photo where my hairline is visible partially to make her feel better and so she can see my major flaw. I shit you not after that she basically full ghosted me and now we barely talk anymore. She rejected me and threw 2 years of talking in the trash just because of 1 video where my forehead is partially exposed. That's the reality of nature, of the world. There is no love. there is no catharsis. There are only LOOKS.

My fucking forehead ruined my f ucking life. 9.5cm bulgehead its over for me. im not even balding.

I have been researching forehead reduction for 1+ month now, reading studies, consulting people, consulting multiple surgeons and experts. I will get it fixed no matter what and ascend. No matter what it takes, no matter what I have to do. I am going to do it.

image.png
What about using your negative iq brain and just let your hair grow to cover that genetic issue

Ever since she rejected me I have insane urges to suicide daily. I chatted with this cute virgin literally for 2 years. She thought that I am HTN due to forehead coverup game. 1 day she sent me her passport picture with asymmetry then I sent her a photo where my hairline is visible partially to make her feel better and so she can see my major flaw. I shit you not after that she basically full ghosted me and now we barely talk anymore. She rejected me and threw 2 years of talking in the trash just because of 1 video where my forehead is partially exposed. That's the reality of nature, of the world. There is no love. there is no catharsis. There are only LOOKS.

My fucking forehead ruined my f ucking life. 9.5cm bulgehead its over for me. im not even balding.

I have been researching forehead reduction for 1+ month now, reading studies, consulting people, consulting multiple surgeons and experts. I will get it fixed no matter what and ascend. No matter what it takes, no matter what I have to do. I am going to do it.

image.png

promiscuous hairline

Just go bald bro and grow a beard unironically
I look like a male model

and im having it fixed. will mog opry and chico after.

Hair transplant and finasteride?

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Are you German or Dutch? I notice they have a naturally high hairline.

Just beaniemax bro

image.png
Fam ur forehead is 9 fucking inches