I'm back! Please rate me w/o lens distortion

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany
So I posted my pics here but I took them too close to my face, and now after learning about how lens distortion can influence in ratings I just took new pics...

Some people said my jaw is too narrow but I measured it at 14cm, my zygos are 16cm and I'm 88kg right now, around 19% bodyfat...

Is my jaw too narrow?
2022 09 30 21 47 45 1

2022 09 30 21 47 48 1

2022 09 30 21 47 51 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Sorry for leaving, I crashed my grandma's phone and I'm using another one now... It's way better tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 18931, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
0 reply pill brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
You don't look that bad but u look bloated. What is ur height

• Woah
Your jaw is fine your chin could be a litter taller though

• Love it
You don't look that bad but u look bloated. What is ur height
I gained 1cm after going back to the gym, now I'm 185/183 morning height/fully compressed at night.

I'm not bloated but it may appear because my face is really wide... Do you think my jaw is narrow or I'm good?

Na it's not narrow

• Love it
Your jaw is fine your chin could be a litter taller though
Is my chin wide? I don't know how to measure it... Chin height pic, just above 4cm.

Can you rate me PSL/IRL?

Attachments

• 20220930_222956.jpg
    20220930_222956.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
Is my chin wide? I don't know how to measure it... Chin height pic, just above 4cm.

Can you rate me PSL/IRL?
Idk you face is very bland maybe mid tier normie but if you are tall and were stylemaxxed you could maybe be HTN because you don’t have any easily discernible flaws.

• Woah
Idk you face is very bland maybe mid tier normie but if you are tall and were stylemaxxed you could maybe be HTN because you don’t have any easily discernible flaws.
Thanks! Some guy said I look like @badg96 with narrow gonions, and they rated me 4.5 PSL there... I do good with girls, had 10+ kisses and a bodycount of 4, including a 100kg landwhale that worked with me at a supermarket, she was a whore but sex was good tho... We drank cheap wine and smoked weed.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Thanks! Some guy said I look like @badg96 with narrow gonions, and they rated me 4.5 PSL there... I do good with girls, had 10+ kisses and a bodycount of 4, including a 100kg landwhale that worked with me at a supermarket, she was a whore but sex was good tho... We drank cheap wine and smoked weed.
What is your height

183/185cm or 6'0/6'1ft (compressed height at night/morning height respectively)
Yeah dude you’re fine. Just get good physique, grow hair out, get tattoos etc if you want to boost your smv.

Surgery wouldn’t really be worth the investment for you imo

• +1
What is your height
I have a 4-curve scoliosis as you can see by my uneven shoulders and a big Dowager's Hump (made a thread on it), but judging by my almost 6'8 wingspan I may be way taller than that once I fix it...

Yeah dude you’re fine. Just get good physique, grow hair out, get tattoos etc if you want to boost your smv.

Surgery wouldn’t really be worth the investment for you imo
The problem with my physique is that I have quite wide hips, guess I will need to accept that right? :(