I'm back!

Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@thecel @reptiles @AscendingHero are u guys archiving in something goes wrong?Alexander said that there's no official backup and once we're done,it would be done(try to comprehend this)

@thecel dont u use that chrome archiver extension?
If u have time please backup all BOTB threads.

@reptiles u are the ultimate archiver bro ,let's not let this be the 2nd lookism.
I will also backup threads.
@thecel
@AscendingHero
@reptiles

Reply bros:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16369
Nope, that has all been cleared up. There was never any legal trouble.
huh? how tf did y’all get out of the whole suicide forum?
from what i’ve seen they made it seem as if y’all had methods on how to commit and were spreading it around like it’s a cookbook.
i’m kinda new on this subject so pls enlighten me bro

Where can I sign up to become a mod?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642

huh? how tf did y’all get out of the whole suicide forum?
from what i’ve seen they made it seem as if y’all had methods on how to commit and were spreading it around like it’s a cookbook.
i’m kinda new on this subject so pls enlighten me bro

News is sensationalized and it was never as bad as they explained in the story. It was made to portray us as evil people as media loves casting people in the worst possible light.

13F5F629 0BFB 4319 AB12 2EDF8127FA86

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ken
News is sensationalized and it was never as bad as they explained in the story. It was made to portray us as evil people as media loves casting people in the worst possible light.
oh but why would y’all create a forum abt suicide and methods? not trying to judge or anything but it may have influenced ppl to actually do it.
Also bro why kill yourself since there is 50% chance or more there is no life after death

oh but why would y’all create a forum abt suicide and methods? not trying to judge or anything but it may have influenced ppl to actually do it.
Also bro why kill yourself since there is 50% chance or more there is no life after death

It was a continuation of a subreddit that was previously banned on Reddit for little/no reason. Only wanted to keep a community together. Anyways I would rather distance myself from it since I'm no longer involved in it.

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214
It was a continuation of a subreddit that was previously banned on Reddit for little/no reason. Only wanted to keep a community together. Anyways I would rather distance myself from it since I'm no longer involved in it.
it’s good bro! good to see u here

• +1
Reactions: Master
Mike141

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Jaani

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
@Master I heard rumors that you recently did a live stream with Inceltv about Oofy Doofy Theory.Do you have the
link where I can please watch it ? apparently Inceltv made the video private....smh

@Master I heard rumors that you recently did a live stream with Inceltv about Oofy Doofy Theory.Do you have the
link where I can please watch it ? apparently Inceltv made the video private....smh

Not a rumor. I was there yesterday, but I don't know why it's private.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and SLA
Not a rumor. I was there yesterday, but I don't know why it's private.

Is there any way you can make a thread on offtopic just giving a brief overview on your thoughts about oofy doofy theory or maybe even some of the things you discussed in the live stream like food for thought type shit

That would be awesome dude and I'm sure the forum would appreciate it and especially just to hear your feedback for once in a blue moon lmao.Respect bro ✊🏼

Make me mod so I can ban all the fags and non-NT users

Also give us the option to delete our posts.
whos that on the avi

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Stopping@Nothing19
Hello all,

After a long hiatus, I am back. I would like to thank @Alexanderr and the rest of the moderation team for holding down the site while I was gone, but I am ready to get back to work. I see some old and new faces alike. I am happy to be back!
who are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and SLA
Soooo, how much do you want for the site?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Nims and the BULL
Soooo, how much do you want for the site?
Max this site makes 5k month so it be smart for @Master to sell the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
did he actually kill himself?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 20565 and 1 other person
Back from the death :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
I thought he decided to not kill himself for a second 😂

Mf respawned or someone sold his account

"Online now" :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Kill yourself, unironically. You're a disgrace to actual suicidal people you attention seeking rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Curry Suicide, GandyIsNormie and 3 others