Im balding

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Been spawncamping that shit since 17 (now 20) and now finally Ive noticed that when I pull at my temples more hair falls out compared to other parts of my head.

No signs of receding at all yet, but Ive already ordered ru58841 and hopped off creatine. Not gonna lose ANY ground to the reaper
Snapchat 859352664  02

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Saint Casanova
Been spawncamping that shit since 17 (now 20) and now finally Ive noticed that when I pull at my temples more hair falls out compared to other parts of my head.

No signs of receding at all yet, but Ive already ordered ru58841 and hopped off creatine. Not gonna lose ANY ground to the reaper
View attachment 3010820
i also hopped off the creatine

the studies were inconclusive but still creatine suboptimal im trynna lose weight and maintain or even gain hair not lose hair and become fatter

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

the studies were inconclusive but still creatine suboptimal im trynna lose weight and maintain or even gain hair not lose hair and become fatter
Everything you say is so wrong

Everything you say is so wrong
? creatine adds weight by bloating you with water, im trynna leanmax.

Either way i dont need it, hair is life and dont need height gains from it either cause im like 6'3.5

Ive been checking through reddit, and tons of niggas claim that once they hopped of creatine they stopped shedding.

Im not gonna cope and think cutting out creatine will solve the issue. Going straight to RU

Ive been checking through reddit, and tons of niggas claim that once they hopped of creatine they stopped shedding.

Im not gonna cope and think cutting out creatine will solve the issue. Going straight to RU
try topical minoxidil if it gets pretty bad, im like just started at NW2 though this hairline could stay for a long time, not everyone linearly progresses to NW3 NW4 so on might be maturing

• +1

you will find every single possible schizo claim on reddit that e.g. tumeric caused their encephalitis or cured their cancer
but smart nigga on the second part

• +1
try topical minoxidil if it gets pretty bad, im like just started at NW2 though this hairline could stay for a long time, not everyone linearly progresses to NW3 NW4 so on might be maturing
Yea. Im already on minoxidil for beard and eyebrows. And honestly Im not even sure I'm receding as much as my hairline could just be maturing consider its still not even square yet

But even if thats the case I will probably have a case of a stable mcdonalds hairline until im 40 I legit start balding like my dad, which is not worth it

But Im not taking any risks when it comes to the reaper