I'm banging a Ukrainian refugee woman while Ukrainian men are dying for Jewish elites

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Fkn brutal, this world is black pill af. She also said she wants a kid, so she'll breed with me while her countrymen are dying.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, lemonnz, Gengar and 12 others
This is proof why you shouldn‘t fight in any future war.
Even if you get jailed for resisting.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Gengar, nope and 10 others
No one cares about your autistic cuckold story that you cooked up in your head nigga. Just bust your nut and leave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins, Sean o' Tist, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 12 others
No one cares about your autistic cuckold story that you cooked up in your head nigga. Just bust your nut and leave.
I had rawdog sex with her again all night last night, even on the kitchen counter. She just returned from visiting Kyiv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
Fkn brutal, this world is black pill af. She also said she wants a kid, so she'll breed with me while her countrymen are dying.

Ogre

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Costcosuperstore
Poverty floor and bed on the ground. Looks poor to me.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, ShowerMaxxing, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Poverty floor and bed on the ground. Looks poor to me.
I'm rich af compared to the average Ukrainian man. In this world it's mog or be mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I'm rich af compared to the average Ukrainian man. In this world it's mog or be mogged.
That's cope, you're still sleeping on the floor.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Costcosuperstore
Bro posted his sister in .org and made up a false fantasy 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Putin, GlamourPursuer and 9 others
Bro posted his sister in .org and made up a false fantasy 😂
Ukrainian men are dying for some worthless dirt in Eastern Ukraine for a Jewish globohomo war while their most precious resource, young fertile Ukrainian women, run away to have sex with Western European men like me. The cuckening is unreal 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, looksmaxxed, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
She is pregnant already right ?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Costcosuperstore
Ukrainian men are dying for some worthless dirt in Eastern Ukraine while their most precious resource, young fertile Ukrainian women, run away and have sex with Western European men like me. The cuckening is unreal 🤣🤣🤣
You look slav eastern european tho. You look textbook russian lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Putin, ShowerMaxxing and Costcosuperstore
JFL at dying for your muh country in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Smartass and 5 others
Shes fat
Bed on floor poor
Youre poor
Youre ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, Costcosuperstore and STAMPEDE

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, greycel, LOOKISM-LOGIC and 1 other person
@Putin

• +1
Reactions: Putin and NZb6Air
Jfl at having "morals" when stuff like this is happening. This world is so brutal and blackpill that it's actually satanic, that's my conclusion from this.

Larp nigga you posted her before a while ago

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, NZb6Air and MoggerGaston
You fight for your family and land, not for some whore.

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98
Larp nigga you posted her before a while ago
You're right I posted her before because I met her a few weeks ago through cold approach in club. She's still coming over and I'm still banging her though. If you fuk a girl hard all night long she will keep coming back for more. Here is our text convo from yesterday and today.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You're right I posted her before because I met her a few weeks ago through cold approach in club. She's still coming over and I'm still banging her though. If you fuk a girl hard all night long she will keep coming back for more. Here is our text convo from yesterday and today.

Bro you even used the same picture. Stop milking your slay:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, NZb6Air and MoggerGaston
You fight for your family and land, not for some whore.
Jfl at dying for "land" that you will never own even if you win the war, it will be owned by some rich fuck who just shares your nationality. There will be no family for millions of Ukrainian men because their women ran away into the beds of foreign men, so now Ukraine has a major shortage of women and millions of Ukrainian men will forced to be incels because of their Jew government. This world is brutal.

Last edited:
why buzz cut?

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and ShowerMaxxing
the girl is clearly already pregnant and now op is going to be tricked into raising some alcoholic slavcels kid

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
you should state this fact and see her reaction

mentall illness

Text like an autist

homeboii slayed one time and has been riding on that wave for months now

• JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Jfl at dying for "land" that you will never own even if you win the war, it will be owned by some rich fuck who just shares your nationality. There will be no family for millions of Ukrainian men because their women ran away into the beds of foreign men, so now Ukraine has a major shortage of women and millions of Ukrainian men will forced to be incels because of their Jew government. This world is brutal.
Oh I didn't know you're an orphan. that must be hard not having any family to fall back on. It makes sense why you'd find solace in sticking your tiny peepee in some used up whore. Imagine all the dicks she must have taken in the past and how she loved them. she'll never look at you the same way. Must be brutal being forever without love and seeking it with some roastie, whose just trying to get her citizenship through you and going to make you pay child support

Eww disgusting feet. But yeah, joever for the men who have to engage in a war while their foids flee and get ravaged by other men.