I‘m banned from entering multiple night clubs in my city

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
My record was getting kicked out 6 minutes after entering the club. This is what happens when you take cocaine before going to a club

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, noodlelover, fukmylyf and 5 others
@yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @LancasteR

Brootal

Can‘t you just come again a month later with a slightly different look?
I don‘t think they‘ll recognize you

My record was getting kicked out 6 minutes after entering the club. This is what happens when you take cocaine before going to a club
Do you not do cocaine often or something or you aren't used to it? You have to literally try to get kicked out at that point. Everyone is doing coke in the bathrooms. Sometimes I go into clubs and the top of the toilet seat is greased with something to prevent you from taking lines (those are only in the shitty clubs no one likes though

Can‘t you just come again a month later with a slightly different look?
I don‘t think they‘ll recognize you
You can but it’s risky cause when they find out you get Anzeige

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Do you not do cocaine often or something or you aren't used to it? You have to literally try to get kicked out at that point. Everyone is doing coke in the bathrooms. Sometimes I go into clubs and the top of the toilet seat is greased with something to prevent you from taking lines (those are only in the shitty clubs no one likes though
Don’t do it often, and when I do I start thinking I’m Bruce Lee, the rest is history

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and TechnoBoss
What did you specifically do to get kicked out all these times?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Any bouncer that messes with me I would whip my thundercock out and slap him across the backside so he flies all the way to Mumbai like an absolute tank

What did you do to get kicked out?