I’m being accused of RAPE

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Context: I ghosted JB for a whole day now after her calling my a ‘psychopath’ (bc I was low inhibit asf that day). So she must have gotten mad or smth idk literally haven’t interacted w her

Anyway. I post a tiktok which is mogger btw, it got 400 views and 150 likes with is an insane ratio (but algo still didn’t push it jfl nigger app). ANYWAY, some random foid comments ‘ik what u did at school today and ur actions have consequences’, I replied and blah blah TLDR: accused of raping the JB.

Now, is this a good thing as it shows she may be attached? Or does she genuinely hate me now.

Also I’m not worried about legal shit, she has zero proof and I didn’t rape anyway (otherwise I’d brag ofc).

So lmk what u think on the bold text

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 61588 and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, RAMU KAKA, tasmanian devil and 6 others
Context: I ghosted JB for a whole day now after her calling my a ‘psychopath’ (bc I was low inhibit asf that day). So she must have gotten mad or smth idk literally haven’t interacted w her

Anyway. I post a tiktok which is mogger btw, it got 400 views and 150 likes with is an insane ratio (but algo still didn’t push it jfl nigger app). ANYWAY, some random foid comments ‘ik what u did at school today and ur actions have consequences’, I replied and blah blah TLDR: accused of raping the JB.

Now, is this a good thing as it shows she may be attached? Or does she genuinely hate me now.

Also I’m not worried about legal shit, she has zero proof and I didn’t rape anyway (otherwise I’d brag ofc).

Basedcel should make her manifestations about you come true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Reformed and kebab
Get a lawyer now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Matthias8272, User28823 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, apocalypse, N1666 and 15 others
What did you do that day when you had low inhib. Did you have rough sex lol or something

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
What did you do that day when you had low inhib
In school I was drunk (no one can tell btw, i act normal just giga low inhibit). And basically I was dragging her around by the hand, yelling at shit at random studentcels that looked like prey compared to me. She got scared and went to the bathroom and then haven’t seen her since. She called me a psycho through text and I ghosted bc Im pissed. Then this happened

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 61588, Deleted member 50702 and 4 others
She wants your cock so badly she can’t handle the ghost. Fuck her asap

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Reformed
actually rape her to assert dominance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: solohunter99, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 50702 and 11 others
She wants your cock so badly she can’t handle the ghost. Fuck her asap
That’s what I’m thinking. She prob telling every girl in the school I raped her (she’s kinda popular). Lol at foids, I wanna keep the ghost going so I can get better at it bc usually I’m a textcuck that replies instantly to anyone

In school I was drunk (no one can tell btw, i act normal just giga low inhibit). And basically I was dragging her around by the hand, yelling at shit at random studentcels that looked like prey compared to me. She got scared and went to the bathroom and then haven’t seen her since. She called me a psycho through text and I ghosted bc Im pissed. Then this happened
Nate Jacobs

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and sportsmogger
Have you been back at school since she told everyone?

• +1
Literally his height and frame too. Just a different pheno. I’m dark triad too with tats in SCHOOL
You facially mog him imo

• Hmm...
Have you been back at school since she told everyone?
No it’s night time now, just had this convo. Tomorrow is the big day jfl, I wonder how hard her friends are gonna stare at me. IM GONNA drink too again JFL if I see her I’m going up and yelling like I’m high T. Jfl I’m praying that happens thatll be good content to post here

• +1
Reactions: mapleFlakes
You facially mog him imo
Nah, he’s 1 point above me bc his eye area and dense af eyebrows. Also his italian pheno is infinite appeal in its self

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
You better hope you have screenshots of communications with this JB dude.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Reformed
You better hope you have screenshots of communications with this JB dude.
I mean I have texts of us sexting. Bruh she has zero proof I’m not worried. Just wanted to know what it meant in general of her wanting everyone to think that I raped her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nah, he’s 1 point above me bc his eye area and dense af eyebrows. Also his italian pheno is infinite appeal in its self
He has NCT

• Hmm...
I mean I have texts of us sexting. Bruh she has zero proof I’m not worried. Just wanted to know what it meant in general of her wanting everyone to think that I raped her
That's fine then. Did she text you after you had sex? This is very important. If so, you're completely fine. Nobody who actually got raped will fucking text their rapist after the fact. I've been accused TWICE and nothing came of it. I just blocked the person and screenshotted every single piece of evidence I had. You're good dude JBs will be JBs and cry and complain about being ghosted and will do anything to try and get some attention.

• +1

This is what happens when you fuck underage jbs. Good riddance and enjoy jail pedo

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No it’s night time now, just had this convo. Tomorrow is the big day jfl, I wonder how hard her friends are gonna stare at me. IM GONNA drink too again JFL if I see her I’m going up and yelling like I’m high T. Jfl I’m praying that happens thatll be good content to post here
I had a guy in my school who tried to rape a girl but he was low T, built like a twig and 5"6. He was an open redditor jfl.
He never denied he raped he just went awkward and quiet, I don't think this was a false accusation.

I think guys would actually believe you, men aren't as bluepilled as this site makes you think. Deny deny deny

• +1
He has NCT
245167A3 AF19 40E1 B280 8D792BD7B522

Eyebrows matter way more. His eye area is top tier and pleasing too
That's fine then. Did she text you after you had sex? This is very important. If so, you're completely fine. Nobody who actually got raped will fucking text their rapist after the fact. I've been accused TWICE and nothing came of it. I just blocked the person and screenshotted every single piece of evidence I had. You're good dude JBs will be JBs and cry and complain about being ghosted and will do anything to try and get some attention.
Yes we texting and literally hanged out at school after sex. Lol she wants attention so bad. She’s also mid asf, post nut clarity hit hard
This is what happens when you fuck underage jbs. Good riddance and enjoy jail pedo
18 and 16 nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and TechnoBoss

Go to the police and explain this. They'll force her to make a statement and realise it's bullshit once the holes in her stories appear. Then you can embarass her on tiktok for lying.

• JFL
View attachment 2682706

Eyebrows matter way more. His eye area is top tier and pleasing too

Yes we texting and literally hanged out at school after sex. Lol she wants attention so bad. She’s also mid asf, post nut clarity hit hard

18 and 16 nigga
You're good. Could probably even sue her for something if you really wanted to lol. Block her on everything and completely cut contact. Ignore her in school and everything.

• +1
She doesn't give a fuck about you and is trying to manipulate for either resources or status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, TechnoBoss and Reformed
She doesn't give a fuck about you and is trying to manipulate for either resources or status.
Obviously, being raped is giga status boost to foids bc muh ‘im so hot men can’t resist but to just fuck me.’

ur right I don’t think she gaf about me bc when we hanged out she wnated to take pics of me a lot (to post it and shit she’s clearly just clout chasing).

but yeah that’s why I ghosted her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Sexually Disabled
Obviously, being raped is giga status boost to foids bc muh ‘im so hot men can’t resist but to just fuck me.’

ur right I don’t think she gaf about me bc when we hanged out she wnated to take pics of me a lot (to post it and shit she’s clearly just clout chasing).

Yeah a 30 year old tried to lure me into her house at 12 years old. She was known for her noncery. Giga life feul tbh

• +1
You’re cooked buddy

• Hmm...
My man about to Join @DoctorLooksmax in jail

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Reformed

Ruthlessly destroy her life with these accusations people that make these types of accusations needs to be unhumaned.

• +1
if you’re not moneymaxxed for a lawyer i’d just get her dad/brother beaten up, that’ll do it, js more risk obviously

lawyer up NOW. JBs win 90% of these cases where there is no proof

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
chad behavior

nah nigga it’s over for u chad doesn’t get reported

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

whats your female to male follower ratio or percentages

W

bro If your ethnic and a white JB accuses you of rape its GIGAOVER 😂 😂 😂

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss