I’m being stalked and I need advice. Plus, GF’s stalker update (USA)

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I need to talk to someone about legal advice about the stalker. S/he has been stalking and texting me and my gf for 3 weeks.

BTW, I didn’t have to beat up the stalker. He didn’t show himself but he texted me “I saw you two walking. You were holding your bike.” And he texted my GF “nice bike” like 10 mins ago.

If anyone is good with legal advice, PLEASE PM
ME.

LINK TO OG POST: https://looksmax.org/threads/may-have-to-beat-up-my-gfs-stalker-tomorrow.48058/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Titbot, BigBiceps and 2 others
IMO you should consult ba lawyer/law men.
Not some aspie forum.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, IWantToMax, BigBiceps and 1 other person
IMO you should consult ba lawyer/law men.
Not some aspie forum.
PM,d but I know. I will go to the police if I am “clear”.

over for stalkedcels

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1464
I do not understand, you are really bad at explaining shit. Some person has you and your GFs phone numbers, and has been sending your creepy texts, but you have no idea who it is?

I do not understand, you are really bad at explaining shit. Some person has you and your GFs phone numbers, and has been sending your creepy texts, but you have no idea who it is?
Im high so forgive me. i linked the main thread in the my post.

Guy got my number from girls phone. Girl was friends with my gf. Guy got my gf’s number from girls phone.

He has a VoIP so it’s impossible to track. i tried everything on the deep web.

He lives like 1.5 hour away from our location. he drove to our college to find us. he found us and knows where my gf works and watched me walk her back to her APPT.

Be a man and give him your gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2788, ZyzzReincarnate and 7 others
Report to the police about the stalker and then keep a knife in hidden with you for safety

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
dominate the twinks boi pussy, he's probably a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Report to the police about the stalker and then keep a knife in hidden with you for safety
Not that easy as my situation doesn’t allow it completely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Gebirgscel and Deleted member 3043
Just go no contact on his ass

Just go no contact on his ass
I haven’t texted him at all. He just texts me randomly saying how he saw me or her. I always leave him on read.

• +1
Where do you live? America? Buy a gun for protection and tell the police. Stalking is a felony

Where do you live? America? Buy a gun for protection and tell the police. Stalking is a felony
America. I’m in college so I don’t really have the time or storage.

Lucky for you I am a private investigator in my spare time, and looking for work. Do you want me to take care of this little problem of yours? Maybe he takes a little tumble down the stairs? Maybe his mothers car breaks stop working and she drives off a cliff and dies? Do you know I mean?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Scarface, rtssssy and 1 other person
I need to talk to someone about legal advice about the stalker. S/he has been stalking and texting me and my gf for 3 weeks.

BTW, I didn’t have to beat up the stalker. He didn’t show himself but he texted me “I saw you two walking. You were holding your bike.” And he texted my GF “nice bike” like 10 mins ago.

ME.

LINK TO OG POST: https://looksmax.org/threads/may-have-to-beat-up-my-gfs-stalker-tomorrow.48058/
Just both start ignoring him. He'll get bored.

Just both start ignoring him. He'll get bored.
Idk man. It all started like 3.5 weeks ago. He followed her to a place with her friends and was texting me him saying what he would do to her and then he followed her to her car.

Then he stopped texting for like 3 weeks and he texted me again like yesterday saying he’s driving to our college to find my gf. Then he watched me walk my gf back to her place. He’s fucking insane.

• +1
Idk man. It all started like 3.5 weeks ago. He followed her to a place with her friends and was texting me him saying what he would do to her and then he followed her to her car.

Then he stopped texting for like 3 weeks and he texted me again like yesterday saying he’s driving to our college to find my gf. Then he watched me walk my gf back to her place. He’s fucking insane.
inb4 its a forum member

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
maybe Put your gf in a public but sparsely occupied space. A city square in the inner city during non-rush hour (maybe like 10am) is ideal. Lure him out. Also go to the police asap. Seriously that should have been your first solution is police
You should take a video of it. would make good creepypasta

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123

ME.

Just 2nd amendment max bro your.american right.

maybe Put your gf in a public but sparsely occupied space. A city square in the inner city during non-rush hour (maybe like 10am) is ideal. Lure him out. Also go to the police asap. Seriously that should have been your first solution is police
You should take a video of it. would make good creepypasta
The texts are enough to have creepypasta vibes. Plus, he keeps his distance.

• +1
lol getting stalked must be creepy af, i would have a pocket knife on me at all times or a gun if possible.

• +1
lol getting stalked must be creepy af, i would have a pocket knife on me at all times or a gun if possible.
Yeah but I really don’t care. I can defend myself but I’m scared about my gf because he’s targeting her. I honestly didn’t know he was watching us walk but he was watching... and there were not that many people out. Kinda creepy that someone is watching you and texts you

• +1
Yeah but I really don’t care. I can defend myself but I’m scared about my gf because he’s targeting her. I honestly didn’t know he was watching us walk but he was watching... and there were not that many people out. Kinda creepy that someone is watching you and texts you
do you know what he looks like? try going out to a vantage point, apartment fire escape, nearby coffee shop or whatever, the vicinity of the same place as your gf but disguise yourself and try to spot him from a distance

• +1
do you know what he looks like? try going out to a vantage point, apartment fire escape, nearby coffee shop or whatever, the vicinity of the same place as your gf but disguise yourself and try to spot him from a distance
No idea. I would imagine a male 18-25. That’s a good idea though, may do it this weekend.

• +1
No idea. I would imagine a male 18-25. That’s a good idea though, may do it this weekend.
wear the trashiest hoodie and sweatpants you can find, old adidas or whatever and if you have long hair put a hat and hood over your head

he will most likely be sitting on a bench perhaps 50 meters or so away, perhaps as much as an hour in advance if he's determined, pretending to be on his phone, smoking a cig or whatever, doing the exact same thing as you

at least that's what my weird friend did when he was stalking a girl he used to go to school with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2846
wear the trashiest hoodie and sweatpants you can find, old adidas or whatever and if you have long hair put a hat and hood over your head

he will most likely be sitting on a bench perhaps 50 meters or so away, perhaps as much as an hour in advance if he's determined, pretending to be on his phone, smoking a cig or whatever, doing the exact same thing as you

at least that's what my weird friend did when he was stalking a girl he used to go to school with
Yeah, I think he’s in a car though. Maybe not. Weird situation nonetheless. The street she works on is kinda busy with a lot of cars and restaurants so we could be anywhere.

Yeah, I think he’s in a car though. Maybe not. Weird situation nonetheless. The street she works on is kinda busy with a lot of cars and restaurants so we could be anywhere.
shit man that's tough. i wish i lived in your town so we could tag team this nigga

imagine like 7 skinny framecel psl autists pull up, all crammed into the same black bmw 5 series rental, jump out from behind and crush his windpipe with a motorcycle chain :lul:

if you have friends im sure theyd be glad to help tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Jagged0, Alexanderr and 3 others
shit man that's tough. i wish i lived in your town so we could tag team this nigga

imagine like 7 skinny framecel psl autists pull up, all crammed into the same black bmw 5 series rental, jump out from behind and crush his windpipe with a motorcycle chain :lul:

if you have friends im sure theyd be glad to help tho
Lmfao that made me laugh out loud. I don’t want to get anyone else involved either

show these texts to the police. maybe they can trace the stalker.

Explain ur situation to the police

Just tell him don't be a bitch cmon fight dude like a man not like a pussy faggot cmon cmon little boy

Chad or bullies or XYY psychopaths dont stalk

he is a cuck weirdo most likely

Get a .44

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Just go kick his ass..Nd if u cant see him... tell him to stop being a pussy and come see you so you can kick his ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Just go kick his ass..Nd if u cant see him... tell him to stop being a pussy and come see you so you can kick his ass
Until he beats me up then takes me girl :,(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Either go to the cops

Or tell him like above to come fight you and settle this

There’s really no one way for this to end. Depends on how you want to handle it

Until he beats me up then takes me girl :,(

I highly doubt someone who can beat ppl up and take their girl...Would be stalking someone in the bushes and from his car lol...Wouldn't worry about it if I were you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
I highly doubt someone who can beat ppl up and take their girl...Would be stalking someone in the bushes and from his car lol...Wouldn't worry about it if I were you
Idk, he’s legit crazy though. He was following my girl to her car a few weeks ago. I’m not worry now because he’s not stalking us anymore

Idk, he’s legit crazy though. He was following my girl to her car a few weeks ago. I’m not worry now because he’s not stalking us anymore
where do you live i can come and beat the shit out of him

only the police can track VoIPs, contact them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back