Im black and I want to have a daughter that looks white

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Biggs twins 2 1 06a88f4e40984a9da8372a8cb65f10cf

If this black guy can have one why can't I get one? I'm east african so it's possible

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylightskin, FailedNormieManlet, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
@Zeruel whats so funny

You can ask a white guy to fuck your wife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joemama12471, Fear, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
You can ask a white guy to fuck your wife
Not everyone can be like you, that black guy had a white daughter with his own sperm, so I can do it to

that ain't white my nigga :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
just drakemaxx bro (y)

Screenshot 2022 10 25 at 19 01 16 Who is Drakes son Adonis

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, rand anon, BoneDensity and 1 other person
That's what I plan to do jfl, however I need to know how to increase my chances
it isn't rocket science bro either adopt or pray that your kid comes out white due to pure luck

i can give you one

it isn't rocket science bro either adopt or pray that your kid comes out white due to pure luck
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IN 2022 THEIR ISNT A WAY TO GENETICLY ALTER YOUR OFFSPRINGS SKIN COLOUR AND HAIR

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IN 2022 THEIR ISNT A WAY TO GENETICLY ALTER YOUR OFFSPRINGS SKIN COLOUR AND HAIR
nah wait for crispR to become affordable

These mystery meat kids look so fucking bad

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
He’s mixed they are like 25% black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You have exactly 1% black DNA. Stop this larp, I call the larp police. No true black can be incel.

Inb4 not incel

Here comes incel rage:

You have exactly 1% black DNA. Stop this larp, I call the larp police. No true black can be incel.

Inb4 not incel

Here comes incel rage:
I'm not an incel though, I've had success since coming to university but I'm single now jfl

Inb4 your gay retard seething:

Your body is practicing self cannibalism to create the semen. That's why usually the sons look like their father, the semen is made from their own flesh because they've been self cannibalizing the whole time and now you have a self incestuous baby.
When you give your body time to make new semen, the baby can get new genetic material and be stronger through this diversity. For example: me and my wife are both of Irish descent, completely pale, and when we were having sex multiple times a week we had a baby as pale as us. Then I started retaining, with complete celibacy, for periods of 3 months, and our next baby was born black due to the fresh genetic material in my semen.

average black passing vs white passing

ethnic moment

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir