I'm black and want an Asian gf

@maxxedoutfalloutdweller and @UniqueFemManNiche y'all gonna explain what you disagree with? Are you guys even Somali or east african?

Damn these ones are kinda ugly...I'd smash the middle one but I'd never be with them in public. Asian girls who're thicc and have fat asses are my weakness but they're so rare. NGL seems like the ugly asian girls are desperate and go for black guys.

Asian Americans are definitely possible no? They're basically like white girls and desperate to assimilate.
I also noticed at my college I see WAAAAYYYY more asian girls dating asian guys than white guys. Maybe that's cause I'm east coast though, the stereotype is mostly from west coast Silicon Valley type white guys and asian girls. White guys who say "I like asian girls" definetely catch a lot of flak nowadays but I think since I'm Somali I might be safe from that. Plus I'd never straight up tell a girl I'm dating that I like her for her race, that'd be dumb
I guarantee you that's how most asians look, Don't underestimate makeup Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
Do all niggers inherently like anime ?

@1kisuke106 @Thompsonz @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, StrangerDanger and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15338
I guarantee you that's how most asians look, Don't underestimate makeup Jfl
If that's how the average asian woman looks without makeup then I don't know if I'm attracted to asian women anymore. The one in the original pic I posted is quite hot, I wonder if she looks like an alien unfrauded

If that's how the average asian woman looks without makeup then I don't know if I'm attracted to asian women anymore. The one in the original pic I posted is quite hot, I wonder if she looks like an alien unfrauded
Nah the one in the og post is most likely not too frauded since she still looks asian. The heavy frauders are the Kpop Maxxed looking ones. Which is why Japanese women clear Korean easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I watched Naruto, it was dope ngl, wouldn't like it now tho too childish
og naruto was still pretty dark, Nothing compared to Any seinen though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
  • JFL
really? they had people dying Each arc, Well I guess the first arc was probably the darkest
Why do all anime fans act like the animes are dark and stuff ? In reality they are for 13-15 yo children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097 and Deleted member 16853
Why do all anime fans act like the animes are dark and stuff ? In reality they are for 13-15 yo children
only few anime are actually dark, Vinland saga, Berserk, Tokyo ghoul(fuck the anime), Goblin slayer, Redo of healer

• +1
only few anime are actually dark, Vinland saga, Berserk, Tokyo ghoul(fuck the anime), Goblin slayer, Redo of healer
Idk only watched Naruto (for children and early teens tbh) and Attack on Titan, i liked second one a lot

• +1
Idk only watched Naruto (for children and early teens tbh) and Attack on Titan, i liked second one a lot
btw 4 of the 5 anime I stated above have rape scenes in it, and thats not even the darkest part of most the series

I play league of legends and got to Diamond 1, I know they like league so maybe that halos me.
I'm not gonna chase them or anything. Just gonna lose weight and work out and see my options once I'm fit again. It's proabably just a temporary fetish, I didn't care at all about them until the last few months.
How nigga I'm hard stuck bronze.

How nigga I'm hard stuck bronze.
I abused broken top laners like Fiora, Riven, Urgot and just perma split push.
I went from bronze 4 singed OTP to Diamond by VOD reviewing and playing a fuck ton of games.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I abused broken top laners like Fiora, Riven, Urgot and just perma split push.
I went from bronze 4 singed OTP to Diamond by VOD reviewing and playing a fuck ton of games.
Dam. Any tips on vod reviewing and all that.

I play ad carry, mainly jinx.

Dam. Any tips on vod reviewing and all that.

I play ad carry, mainly jinx.
ADC is a really rough role to climb on in lower elos because it has low agency, I honestly wouldn't recommend it until like plat+.
Mainly as Jinx, not dying = winning. You want to minimize deaths and try not to be the reason your team loses, don't make crazy plays just farm and scale on that champ. There are some straight up unwinnable games, but there are others where you had the ability to influence the game but didn't do well. Don't VOD review on those autolose games only VOD review the ones where u had a chance, and mainly focus on laning phase. Also go watch a full guide on macro on Youtube so you understand how to control the map, macro is much more important than mechanics.

• +1
ADC is a really rough role to climb on in lower elos because it has low agency, I honestly wouldn't recommend it until like plat+.
Mainly as Jinx, not dying = winning. You want to minimize deaths and try not to be the reason your team loses, don't make crazy plays just farm and scale on that champ. There are some straight up unwinnable games, but there are others where you had the ability to influence the game but didn't do well. Don't VOD review on those autolose games only VOD review the ones where u had a chance, and mainly focus on laning phase. Also go watch a full guide on macro on Youtube so you understand how to control the map, macro is much more important than mechanics.
Yeah tbh, my team never peels for me.

Did you vod review most of your games whilst climbing from bronze to diamond.

Yeah tbh, my team never peels for me.

Did you vod review most of your games whilst climbing from bronze to diamond.
I only started regularly VOD reviewing once I hit plat 1, but there were a few times before that elo where I made a crucial mistake that lost the game so I rewatched and learned from my mistake. Mainly learning macro and wave control from videos like this took me to Plat 1.
If I could only give someone one piece of advice to climb it would be "never autopilot" ALWAYS think a few seconds ahead, think "why am I hitting this wave?", "Are we stronger than the enemy bot lane right now", "What will the wave look like 30 seconds from now?" things like that. Never turn your brain off and autopilot.

• +1
Somalis do not have light skin. You guys call the other negroes "jareer" but you know there's no skin-tone differences right:lul:
ironic coming from a curry

you people call yourselfs aryan while having brown skin and dravidian (the worst type of nigger) admixture

btw average somali mogs average pajeet

ironic coming from a curry

you people call yourselfs aryan while having brown skin and dravidian (the worst type of nigger) admixture

nigger 🙉 cope

pajeets are aryans and average pajeet mogs average nigger :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

average somali

average indian

nigger 🙉 cope

pajeets are aryans and average pajeet mogs average nigger :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is bait right? Your average Somali is a head taller than the average curry. Curry is the biggest race failo of them all, at least Somalis are tall with BBC. Curries have no redeeming qualities.

• +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed
This is bait right? Your average Somali is a head taller than the average curry. Curry is the biggest race failo of them all, at least Somalis are tall with BBC. Curries have no redeeming qualities.
face>height lmao height only matters once you meet a certain threshold of looks and most somalis and other negroes no offense dont meet it. It's all like you said BBC halo because of Netflix and media narratives:forcedsmile: kinda hard to deny it once you admit it lmao we facemog you

There's a reason why South Sudan Nilotes ain't male models despite being the tallest out there my guy:feelskek:

Also I'm not too sure about us having no redeeming qualities jfl we have nuclear famillies, stable households, solid incomes and solid lifestyles, good houses all things which negroes lack. We also don't need to protest in the streets cuz we know our lives matter unlike blacks (BLM) who literally get gunned down and discriminated at the workplace like crazy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

average somali
yeah put a picture of a malnourished person and call him the average

in the west the average somali mogs the shit out of pajeets

imagine getting mogged by al qaeda member jfl

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and fauxfox
face>height lmao height only matters once you meet a certain threshold and most somalis and other negroes no offense dont meet it. It's all like you said BBC halo because of Netflix and media narratives:forcedsmile: kinda hard to deny it once you admit it lmao

There's a reason why South Sudan Nilotes ain't male models despite being the tallest out there my guy:feelskek:

Also I'm not too sure about us having no redeeming qualities jfl we have nuclear famillies, stable households, solid incomes and solid lifestyles. We also don't need to protest in the streets cuz we know our lives matter unlike blacks (BLM) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ok you need to make a decision because you're bringing up both black american issues and Somalis. Somalis have nuclear families, strong religious values and arranged marriage unlike African Americans. You're just taking the worst of either group and throwing them in together, I am only defending Somalis not the "black race" as a whole.

Average 19 year old Indian male is fucking 5'5 FIVE FOOT FIVE :lul:
WHAT IS THIS COPE THAT HEIGHT>FACE WHEN YOUR AVERAGE CURRY IS LITERALLY FIVE FOOT FIVE.

Meanwhile average 19 year old Somali is 6' or taller, I'm literally shorter than average at 5'11 when around zoomer Somalis. Somalis mog white Americans in terms of height. There is literally an 8"+ difference in height between these two groups, That means Indian men's head ends where Somali men's shoulders begin! :ROFLMAO:

We both know the average Indian male's face looks like shitty, utterly recessed and subhuman. No amount of 1 in 500,000 "North Indians" you post will change that the average Somali mogs the average Indian into the dirt. And I haven't even gone into the subhuman tiny penis size of indian men too. INDIAN PENISES ARE LITERALLY SUB 5".Truly bottom of the barrel.

IF I WERE BORN CURRY I WOULD IMMEDIATELY ROPE:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Also South Sudan Nilotes mog the fuck out of Indians don't even bring them up. Somalis are subhuman compared to these guys
maasai_boys_in_hunting_gear.jpg

5'5 AVERAGE CURRIES THINK THEY MOG THESE RANDOM 6'4 7" DICK AVERAGE TRIBESMAN. JFL THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A PHONE BUT THEY WOULD DRIVE THE AVERAGE MANLET CURRY TO COMPLETE AND UTTER SUICIDE JUST STANDING NEXT TO THEM.

• JFL
We also don't need to protest in the streets cuz we know our lives matter unlike blacks (BLM) who literally get gunned down and discriminated at the workplace like crazy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
retarded pajeet cant tell the difference between african americans and somalis

stick to raping white women in europe curry fag :lul:

Ok you need to make a decision because you're bringing up both black american issues and Somalis. Somalis have nuclear families, strong religious values and arranged marriage unlike African Americans. You're just taking the worst of either group and throwing them in together, I am only defending Somalis not the "black race" as a whole.

Average 19 year old Indian male is fucking 5'5 FIVE FOOT FIVE :lul:
WHAT IS THIS COPE THAT HEIGHT>FACE WHEN YOUR AVERAGE CURRY IS LITERALLY FIVE FOOT FIVE.

Meanwhile average 19 year old Somali is 6' or taller, I'm literally shorter than average at 5'11 when around zoomer Somalis. Somalis mog white Americans in terms of height. There is literally an 8"+ difference in height between these two groups, That means Indian men's head ends where Somali men's shoulders begin! :ROFLMAO:

We both know the average Indian male's face looks like shitty, utterly recessed and subhuman. No amount of 1 in 500,000 "North Indians" you post will change that the average Somali mogs the average Indian into the dirt. And I haven't even gone into the subhuman tiny penis size of indian men too. INDIAN PENISES ARE LITERALLY SUB 5".Truly bottom of the barrel.

IF I WERE BORN CURRY I WOULD IMMEDIATELY ROPE:forcedsmile:
Didn't read all those words tbh but let me say this if I was a nigger no matter which kind, I would kill myself immediately and painlessly. Being a nigger is God's divine punishment:lul:

Didn't read all those words tbh but let me say this if I was a nigger no matter which kind, I would kill myself immediately and painlessly. Being a nigger is God's divine punishment:lul:
manlet dicklet white obsessed dog curry cope. Your women hate you and your genes, they want to breed you out and view white DNA as improving your genetic stock. Your entire culture is built out of selfhate after MILLIONS OF YOU WERE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SUBJUGATED BY A FEW DOZEN BRITISH GUYS.
gettyimages-567613523.jpg

YOUR ENTIRE CASTE SYSTEM IS BASED ON WHO IS THE LEAST CURRY :ROFLMAO:

retarded pajeet cant tell the difference between african americans and somalis

stick to raping white women in europe curry fag :lul:
View attachment 1668941View attachment 1668943View attachment 1668944

All of them are Moggers :ogre:

Also South Sudan Nilotes mog the fuck out of Indians don't even bring them up. Somalis are subhuman compared to these guys
maasai_boys_in_hunting_gear.jpg

5'5 AVERAGE CURRIES THINK THEY MOG THESE RANDOM 6'4 7" DICK AVERAGE TRIBESMAN. JFL THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A PHONE BUT THEY WOULD DRIVE THE AVERAGE MANLET CURRY TO COMPLETE AND UTTER SUICIDE JUST STANDING NEXT TO THEM.
They all look quite subhuman tbh. Even the groomers that other Zoomali posted mog them. Your point?:forcedsmile:

manlet dicklet white obsessed dog curry cope. Your women hate you and your genes, they want to breed you out and view white DNA as improving your genetic stock. Your entire culture is built out of selfhate after millions of you were COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SUBJUGATED BY A FEW DOZEN BRITISH GUYS.
gettyimages-567613523.jpg

YOUR ENTIRE CASTE SYSTEM IS BASED ON WHO IS THE LEAST CURRY :ROFLMAO:
More nigger cope. WASP chads are moggers and they beat us by working with us lol. Need I remind you that niggers have been enslaved and have white slave DNA in their blood :lul: You should be working on permanent shotgun implants to your head instead of writing all these paragraphs wasting your time:feelskek: Somalia is a shithole as is Africa. The most well developed place in Africa is literally Indian :lul::forcedsmile: height cant save you from subhumanity we face mog you niggers to the underworld

Being a nigger is God's divine punishment:lul:
name one redeeming quality that curries have over other races

whites have coloring
blacks have better muscles and bbc
asians age well
pacific islanders have strength and height

WTF DO CURRIES HAVE?!

and dont even mention "muh north indians" centuries of being raped from caucasian and arab moggers made them not subhuman

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
More nigger cope. WASP chads are moggers and they beat us by working with us lol. Need I remind you that niggers have been enslaved and have white slave DNA in their blood :lul: You should be working on permanent shotgun implants to your head instead of writing all these paragraphs wasting your time:feelskek: Somalia is a shithole as is Africa. The most well developed place in Africa is literally Indian :lul::forcedsmile:
Yes WASP Chads are moggers you are subhuman dicklet manlets and should be bred out, I mean both your women and men are obsessed with whiteness. IF THE AVERAGE SCANDINAVIAN MALE WALKED DOWN ANY INDIAN STREET EVEN "NORTH INDIA" THE MEN WOULD FLY INTO VIOLENT RAGE REALIZING HOW UNFAIR LIFE IS. RANDOM WOMEN WOULD WALK UP AND IMMEDIATELY ASK FOR SEX WITH HIM. CURRIES HATE THEMSELVES SO MUCH THEY WANT TO BREED OUT THEIR DNA, CURRY WOMEN WOULD BEG TO JUST GET A CUP OF HIS CUM SO THEY GET PREGNANT WITH A HALF WHITE BABY.
THIS IS HOW DEEP THE SELFHATRED RUNS.
I THANK ALL-MERCIFUL AND BENEVOLENT ALLAH EVERY SINGLE DAY THAT I WAS NOT BORN INTO THIS WORLD AS A CURRY.

whites have coloring
asians age well

WTF DO CURRIES HAVE?!

and dont even mention "muh north indians" centuries of being raped from caucasian and arab moggers made them not subhuman
nothing. they literally have nothing going for them. I doubt he'll even answer because he knows it.
literally every non-genetically doomed indian is an arab/persian rapebaby.

Need I remind you that niggers have been enslaved and have white slave DNA in their blood
somalis were never enslaved dumb faggot

retarded curry cant even realize that the africans who got enslaved by whites were thousands of miles away

funny thing is somalis owned slaves themselves, we owned and sold bantu to the arabs and turks

• +1

whites have coloring
asians age well

WTF DO CURRIES HAVE?!

lmao bbc? muscles? Then why do niggers have white slave master DNA :forcedsmile: You guys have the lowest IQs on average as well as the worst coloring known to man, literal shitskins and you have the worst skulls and the worst most poorly developed countries and societies. You are discriminated at the workplace, legally,at school and by everyone even the white liberals:feelskek: We also face-mog you niggers, don't look like monkeys with your nigger noses and lips and nigger skulls. We have better IQs, look better, have higher incomes, better societies etc This isn't really a competition but you're at the bottom of the pile, always. Look at the ghettoes you niggers live in in Canada or US, literal third world enclaves:feelskek:

Your ranking is as always nigger cope:lul::forcedsmile:

JFL if you think MUH BBC is the real world. I'm sure Floyd was thinking the same as he was being killed :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
somalis were never enslaved dumb faggot

retarded curry cant even realize that the africans who got enslaved by whites were thousands of miles away

funny thing is somalis owned slaves themselves, we owned and sold bantu to the arabs and turks
JFL niggers=niggers. They don't count :soy:

Keep coping, you are all subhuman :feelskek:

Wait why am I actually arguing with 70 IQ somalis and other variants of niggers when its obvious we "pajeets" mog them:feelskek::feelskek:
lmao I'm wasting my time jfl at my impulsiveness tbh no question we mog them why do I even bother participating in these race wars bullshit :feelskek:

Last edited:
no question we mog them why do I even bother participating in these race wars bullshit :feelskek:
the indian moggers in question:

how can you even call yourself a man with a penis that small :lul::lul::lul: low testosterone curries jfl

i can literally rape every single pajeet in the slums of mumbai and they wont do shit about it

just remember that blacks cock-mog you and you will never be a man compared to us

• JFL
Wait why am I actually arguing with 70 IQ somalis and other variants of niggers:feelskek::feelskek:
lmao I'm wasting my time jfl at my impulsiveness tbh no question we mog them why do I even bother participating in these race wars bullshit :feelskek:
Yea there's no need for me to argue for my point to be made. The countless rejections and self-hatred you accrue due to God dooming you to curryhood is point enough. I'm sure you constantly encounter family and especially women obsessing over whiteness, trying to appear more white through lightening creams and such. Or maybe the self-hatred is so normalized you don't even blink at this anymore.

I shouldn't rub salt on the would, being curry is already bad enough. :fuk:

Wait why am I actually arguing with 70 IQ somalis and other variants of niggers when its obvious we "pajeets" mog them:feelskek::feelskek:
NO IQ FOR YOUR SUB 4 INCH DICK

and btw, india isn't white because theres no data, but because...

THEY HAVE 3 INCH DICKS ON AVERAGE LOL

africans cock and height mog. kys for even calling yourself a man when you have a 3 inch penis.

mogged back to the shit plastered slums of mumbai

Imagine writing essays on which shitskin is better get in the fucking gym fat asses

View attachment 1648689

One that looks like this girl. The only Asians I like are East Asians (Korea, Japan, China) not SEA girls like Filipinas.

Am I just fucked? I have a few things going for me compared to the average American black.
I'm Somali with Caucasoid bone structure, light skin, high trust looking with a prettyboy nerd phenotype. I'm a computer science major and I got to Diamond 1 in league of legends, I know a lot of Asian girls like that game.
But it's still gonna be an uphill battle.

Every single time I go to the dining hall of my college I look at every couple and see if one is BMAF. I've seen 3 in the last 2 semesters and I legit just stare and analyze their features. If I lost weight I'd mog most of those guys. Currently 5'11 225lbs and I still mog most guys facially even while being this fat, my plan is to legit starve myself down to 190 then chase Asian women.
I just need some chink/gook/nip pussy bros...

Any tips?
Your Somali sister here achieved your dreams by Cardi B maxxing for a wannabe soundcloud rapper Korean :

She is now pregnant with a Blasian Somali/Korean child :

• JFL
I'm ethnic, some people have seen me, and prefer noodles.

I'd say it's really hard to say what's true.

It could be that they really are self hating and whitebworshipping and would pick eggs over Beckford, Roshan, or Abbas.

But it also could be they're no different to any foid and if you're GL you're GL, and the ones simping for ugly white guys is more a green card x money thing?

Just do you're weightloss OP and try it on with some, see what what happens

• +1
Your Somali sister here achieved your dreams by Cardi B maxxing for a wannabe soundcloud rapper Korean :

She is now pregnant with a Blasian Somali/Korean child :

Ngl I'm very curious what their offspring will look like. Somali genes are a bit weak I know this half filipino half Somali dude. He looks fully Filipino facially but he has the typical tall lanky Somali body.

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
just approach them theory

• +1
View attachment 1648689

One that looks like this girl. The only Asians I like are East Asians (Korea, Japan, China) not SEA girls like Filipinas.

Am I just fucked? I have a few things going for me compared to the average American black.
I'm Somali with Caucasoid bone structure, light skin, high trust looking with a prettyboy nerd phenotype. I'm a computer science major and I got to Diamond 1 in league of legends, I know a lot of Asian girls like that game.
But it's still gonna be an uphill battle.

Every single time I go to the dining hall of my college I look at every couple and see if one is BMAF. I've seen 3 in the last 2 semesters and I legit just stare and analyze their features. If I lost weight I'd mog most of those guys. Currently 5'11 225lbs and I still mog most guys facially even while being this fat, my plan is to legit starve myself down to 190 then chase Asian women.
I just need some chink/gook/nip pussy bros...

Any tips?
Chine

• Love it
When I was extremely lean and my face was at its best, I got approached by a stacylite FOB asian girl, I’m lightskin tho, seems times are changing.