I'm blonde, should I dye my hair brown if I ever go to SEA or keep it blonde? [Dymorphism vs. Rarity]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I'm blonde, should I dye my hair brown if I ever go to SEA or keep it blonde?

Brown will be better looking and more dymorphic. But blonde is extremely rare there so I think it might be attractive cos of how different it is and how girls will wanna be seen with a guy who has the whitest possible phenotype to exist.

But I've spoke to some girls in SEA and their responses to my subtle references to men with dark hair makes me seem that they prefer men with dark hair, as they should, statistically and understandably.

So it's a bit of a dilemma, what do u retards think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
More white , more chances of being hate crimed ..that being said , I'm not suggesting you to be a nigger ...phenotype is enough

More white , more chances of being hate crimed ..that being said , I'm not suggesting you to be a nigger ...phenotype is enough
What kind of hate crimes do u think I'd encounter if i went there? And u think I should dye it brown then or leave it?

Brown is trendy rn because of TikTok but blonde hair is more of a halo imo and like u said rare and therefore more sought after

@RabidRosaries u think I should stay golden retriever or dye for geomaxxing?

What kind of hate crimes do u think I'd encounter if i went there?
Your phenotype itself is more than enough to differentiate you from the native population ..that being said be a little respectful at least ..many rice men there these days have been getting ragefueled by seamaxxers going there for sex tourism and beating the shit out them ..don't make it too obvious that you're there for sex only ...i believe there were even videos posted of seamaxxers gettin beat the shit out of them on this forum JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, FailedNormieManlet, Darkthrone and 2 others
I went from blonde to black and shits bussin ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Your phenotype itself is more than enough to differentiate you from the native population ..that being said be a little respectful at least ..many rice men there these days have been getting ragefueled by seamaxxers going there for sex tourism and beating the shit out them ..don't make it too obvious that you're there for sex only ...i believe there were even videos posted of seamaxxers gettin beat the shit out of them on this forum JFL
Yeah I'll have respect of course. My cover story is im there for nice weather and a less expensive to live:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: dont want to get gangbangmaxxed by muaythaimaxxed trannymaxxers:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Hueless and Deleted member 18340
Is it obvious u dyed it? I feel like it might look gay and obvious on me
Elvis Presley also died his natural blonde hair fully black and became an American sex symbol:sneaky:(y)

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17829
Is it obvious u dyed it? I feel like it might look gay and obvious on me
it depends on the shade you go for, cheap dye tends to look obvious af but I got help from a girl who is seasoned with hair dying and it looks legit

• +1
Indians have blonde hair :think:?

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
  • +1
what is your eye color?

but remember to dye your eyebrows too

• +1
shouldn't even be a question, blue eyes and black hair is the biggest mogger combo. go black and never go back
Yes sir
Salute GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
.that being said , I'm not suggesting you to be a nigger ...phenotype is enough
Phew thank god you made that disclaimer, I was about to tell my body to saturate my skin with melanin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 18340