MOSHED 2019 12 27 11 12 55

Attachments

• MOSHED-2019-12-27-11-11-57.gif
    MOSHED-2019-12-27-11-11-57.gif
    1,010 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3990, HighTGymcel and 1 other person
you'll never have this
source.gif

you'll never have a shy pretty teen girlfriend who's horny as fuck 24/7, and wants to fuck like rabbits all day

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeIsReal, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and AscendenceImminent
Anyone with average frame can gymcel to a top tier shoulder width ratio
possibly. but having long clavicles is a massive bonus because you can pack more on and not look stuffed jn

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Just blast roids

No, I mean, why lift natty when you can blast roids for 4 months and get as big as you would've in 3 years?
@cocainecowboy
giphy.gif

no amount of roids will give u the base to gymcel for a body like his. he has long clavicles and good delts, which is genetic

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3328
@cocainecowboy
giphy.gif

no amount of roids will give u the base to gymcel for a body like his. he has long clavicles and good delts, which is genetic
I know I'm just memeing
ACB50515 92AE 40D6 8F4A 88EAE478AB54

Idk they look pretty wide
but their ratio is not perfect. You need to have perfect genetics and gymceling to reach superman level shoulder to waits

• So Sad
@cocainecowboy
giphy.gif

Is that legit? Idk if I measured wrong but clavickes or biteltoid, the shoulder area is 22 to 23 inches.

I read a post on here that most ppl can get to that kind of frame if they gymcel long enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Is that legit? Idk if I measured wrong but clavickes or biteltoid, the shoulder area is 22 to 23 inches.

I read a post on here that most ppl can get to that kind of frame if they gymcel long enough.
ur measurements?

• +1

Ahh man they cant get to perfect ratio. look at this, only small % of people get get there

• So Sad
ur measurements?
Yea i didnt write properly lol. It could be 21 im not sure if i measured properly. I do know my shoulder area is wider than most ppl i meet day to day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yea i didnt write properly lol. It could be 21 im not sure if i measured properly. I do know my shoulder area is wider than most ppl i meet day to day
def gymmaxx bro. those r great numbers to start with.

• Love it
If youre skinny youre super fuxking wide.

here's a blackpill for you

lets say the chad guy from your class would be in your body, but he didnt realise his body got swapped

when he looks in mirror he would still see his old self, but everyone else would see you

he would go out and would get laid with gl girls

:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Pietrosiek

lets say the chad guy from your class would be in your body, but he didnt realise his body got swapped

when he looks in mirror he would still see his old self, but everyone else would see you

BLACKPILL, BLACKPILL NOT BLUEPILL

If youre skinny youre super fuxking wide.
im a fatshit

how would he manage to get laid with gl girls looking like @Pietrosiek ? me for that matter, or any poster reading this. we're here bc we are ugly. chad would struggle if he woke up in our bodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
im a fatshit

how would he manage to get laid with gl girls looking like @Pietrosiek ? me for that matter, or any poster reading this. we're here bc we are ugly. chad would struggle if he woke up in our bodies
Yes. He would. Down 3.5psl points

BLACKPILL, BLACKPILL NOT BLUEPILL
he wouldn't do the same and he would be surprised girls are not reacting the same way to him as they were before

but at the end of the day he would still get something, thats the point. because he truly believes hes a chad (not fake confidence, confidence acquired through looks / related to looks)

im a fatshit

no offense but the comparison is not the same

he's above avg height white and you're below average height indian

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
he wouldn't do the same and he would be surprised girls are not reacting the same way to him as they were before

but at the end of the day he would still get something, thats the point. because he truly believes hes a chad (not fake confidence, confidence acquired through looks / related to looks)

Why you guys cant get that being white in Poland means nothing since 99%of dudes are white here

• +1

im avg height for america. 5'10.5. im still growing bc i was 5'10" when the summer started.

i see what youre saying but im not short

• +1
at the end of the day, no matter what PSL ratings are dished out, we're all on this forum for 1 of 2 reasons like the user above said. couldn't agree more and is probably the most brutal blackpill bomb there is

• +1
Ok but know that.
just look at it this way. if you say behaviour matters 0 then you know nothing. looks matter most as always, but behaviour matters too

even with your long midface

lets assume u do these things

1. you clear ur skin by fixing diet and accutane etc
2. lose bloat
3. get good clothes so u dont look dirty all the time
4. then we swap chad mentality brain to your brain
5. you (the chad brain) goes out to club

do you think he wouldn't get any woman that YOU find attractive? (im not talking about hottest girl obviously)

you will never cum in a face like this:

wrong thread

just look at it this way. if you say behaviour matters 0 then you know nothing. looks matter most as always, but behaviour matters too

even with your long midface

lets assume u do these things

1. you clear ur skin by fixing diet and accutane etc
2. lose bloat
3. get good clothes so u dont look dirty all the time
4. then we swap chad mentality brain to your brain
5. you (the chad brain) goes out to club

do you think he wouldn't get any woman that YOU find attractive? (im not talking about hottest girl obviously)
I was rated 2.5psl, without acne 3. Still thats not the level that personality matters. If youre at least that 4psl you can benefit from alpha mindset.

I was rated 2.5psl, without acne 3. Still thats not the level that personality matters. If youre at least that 4psl you can benefit from alpha mindset.
psl ratings matter nothing. i saw ur face from mutliple angles. you are not worse than "average" for your age (ur still growing obv)

the good
1. you have at least average face for your age
2. you are above avg height

the bad
1. acne
2. looks all around dirty and like u smell bad
3. bad clothes/sense of clothing
4. likely autistic and cant talk to women at all

do you think if you fix the bad then you can't get laid with decent looking women?

• +1
Reactions: XXX22
psl ratings matter nothing. i saw ur face from mutliple angles. you are not worse than "average" for your age (ur still growing obv)

the good
1. you have at least average face for your age
2. you are above avg height

the bad
1. acne
2. looks all around dirty and like u smell bad
3. bad clothes/sense of clothing
4. likely autistic and cant talk to women at all

do you think if you fix the bad then you can't get laid with decent looking women?
@Pietrosiek are u stinky

na what hes saying is legit if hes talking ab you. your height and softmaxxes can land you girls in the looks range of your oneitis or even above