I'M BORED DROP BLACKPILL AT ME

psl ratings matter nothing. i saw ur face from mutliple angles. you are not worse than "average" for your age (ur still growing obv)

the good
1. you have at least average face for your age
2. you are above avg height

the bad
1. acne
2. looks all around dirty and like u smell bad
3. bad clothes/sense of clothing
4. likely autistic and cant talk to women at all

do you think if you fix the bad then you can't get laid with decent looking women?
Ok. Those rating are shit. Its like rating 1yo kid as 1psl becouse looks to beta. But anyway i dont think im averge for my age. I dress normaly for slava, not like some nt guys strat wear etc but normaly and im not dirty. Im autistic and i cant change that. Its easy to Say just be low inhib with foids but with my past its impossible.

you'll never have this
source.gif

you'll never have a shy pretty teen girlfriend who's horny as fuck 24/7, and wants to fuck like rabbits all day
This hurts.

na what hes saying is legit if hes talking ab you. your height and softmaxxes can land you girls in the looks range of your oneitis or even above
I want forget about oneitis since developing emotional connextoin to Zuzia who was fucked by middle school chad is bad. Even if i fucked her i wouldnt be happy
na what hes saying is legit if hes talking ab you. your height and softmaxxes can land you girls in the looks range of your oneitis or even above
Ahh man Idk some dudes rated me as ultra ogre and in some pics i look like that

I want forget about oneitis since developing emotional connextoin to Zuzia who was fucked by middle school chad is bad. Even if i fucked her i wouldnt be happy

Ahh man Idk some dudes rated me as ultra ogre and in some pics i look like that
who rated you?

and all im saying is you can land a girl in her looks range if you ascend.

who rated you?

and all im saying is you can land a girl in her looks range if you ascend.
@OwlGod, @eyes @DianabolDownie

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Ok. Those rating are shit. Its like rating 1yo kid as 1psl becouse looks to beta. But anyway i dont think im averge for my age. I dress normaly for slava, not like some nt guys strat wear etc but normaly and im not dirty. Im autistic and i cant change that. Its easy to Say just be low inhib with foids but with my past its impossible.
its possible to improve on autism with social training slowly over time

i didnt imply you're overall average. your facial aesthetics are at least "average" for your age

IMG 20190723 164656 1

you are overall below average bcuz of the "bad" things i listed above. all you can fix with effort, doctors, tablets etc.

no you wont be chad, you wont be the guy zuzia dreams about

but you can get sex with decent women if you fix the "bad" things

just imagine this

probably there is some guy out there in top tier clothing, NT/low inhib with social circle, perfect haircut, smoking etc vibing and partying with people who have WORSE facial aesthetics than you (pure psl autism ratio wise) but he maxxed everything out possible

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 2846
Idk man I gave what I genuinely thought, you arent as bad as what some people on this forum would call you but, what I gave is what I honestly think. I wasnt trying to be an ass.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
u should take cocaincowboys advice so you dont continue this neurotic life. its bluepilled advice but it will ascend you, like most others on this forum. if i was lean id start normie nt low inhib approach right away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3593 and Pietrosiek
Idk man I gave what I genuinely thought, you arent as bad as what some people on this forum would call you but, what I gave is what I honestly think. I wasnt trying to be an ass.
Yes Yes i know. I Have nothing against you.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
@Pietrosiek dude you can 100% look WAY better if you do those softmaxxes. I don't see anything deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
u should take cocaincowboys advice so you dont continue this neurotic life. its bluepilled advice but it will ascend you, like most others on this forum. if i was lean id start normie nt low inhib approach right away.
Maybe it would ascend me but i wont stop posting that its over all the time since i want more. Tbh what im scared the most is that i will max everything, maybe get somehow gf but at the same time i will expose MYSLEF for cheating, more of gwttng mogged. Now i rot and i its not as much hard as i would start to be with those people (i hate personally a lot of them)
@Pietrosiek dude you can 100% look WAY better if you do those softmaxxes. I don't see anything deformed
Maybe 8 could look better but deep Inside i will never be happy with my looks
Ok i will kill someone

Last edited:
  • +1
maybe get somehow gf but at the same time i will expose MYSLEF for cheating, more of gwttng mogged. Now i rot and i its not as much hard as i would start to be with those people (i hate personally a lot of them)
are you saying youre afraid of getting caught cheating and getting mogged in a relationship?

• +1
are you saying youre afraid of getting caught cheating and getting mogged in a relationship?
No. Foid cheating or me with those chads. I would switxh to rempage Mode hurt her and him or i would get totaly depressed. Im getting super mad just becouse random dude is talking to gl foid that i dont even know. Going to parties etc where im not the best looking, getting cucked there etc. Im mentally to weak.
@OwlGod i want your opinion about this thread

Last edited:
No. Foid cheating or me with those chads. I would switxh to rempage Mode hurt her and him or i would get totaly depressed. Im getting super mad just becouse random dude is talking to gl foid that i dont even know. Going to parties etc where im not the best looking, getting cucked there etc. Im mentally to weak.
everyone experiences this, i do too. as you become confident youll have less of these thoughts.

I would switxh to rempage Mode hurt her and him
dont do this, for your own good. you dont want to end up in jail

you should remember if a foid is genuinely in love with you she wont look for anyone else. and if u constantly have these thoughts and act insecure bc of them she will leave you. its counter-intuitive.

everyone experiences this, i do too. as you become confident youll have less of these thoughts.

dont do this, for your own good. you dont want to end up in jail

you should remember if a foid is genuinely in love with you she wont look for anyone else. and if u constantly have these thoughts and act insecure bc of them she will leave you. its counter-intuitive.
Yes, swallowing pill of being with not virgin foid would be hard too. Anyway im behind averge dude in socializing. Way behind.
And i will always care, for me the worst part about blackpill is the part that middle school chad is really better than me and im not able do do anything. I hate him since i was a kid
you should remember if a foid is genuinely in love with you she wont look for anyone else.
Ahh to much Bluepill still

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Im dropping some blackpill boyos. Btw its 4am in my place and im not sleeping

Yes, swallowing pill of being with not virgin foid would be hard too. Anyway im behind averge dude in socializing. Way behind.
And i will always care, for me the worst part about blackpill is the part that middle school chad is really better than me and im not able do do anything. I hate him since i was a kid

Ahh to much Bluepill still
im in the same situation as you. im a fucking fat curry loser with 0 social skills. i have severe social anxiety to the fact i get scared walking outside and im pretty sure I have ADHD bc i cant focus on anything including conversations.

you wont be with a virgin foid, no one on this forum will. past high school, virgin foids are a rarity.

so what if its Bluepill? its the truth.

im in the same situation as you. im a fucking fat curry loser with 0 social skills. i have severe social anxiety to the fact i get scared walking outside and im pretty sure I have ADHD bc i cant focus on anything including conversations.

you wont be with a virgin foid, no one on this forum will. past high school, virgin foids are a rarity.

so what if its Bluepill? its the truth.
Im low inhib with dudes just super aspie when foids come.

Bluepill is that foid will love you. Foids only love the best man that they can get. Simple as that. You must be the best dude that she knows to be loved and guarante that she wont cheat.

Im low inhib with dudes just super aspie when foids come.

Bluepill is that foid will love you. Foids only love the best man that they can get. Simple as that. You must be the best dude that she knows to be loved and guarante that she wont cheat.
youre starting ahead of me. good for you man.

you will never be the best person anyone knows. you must swallow that pill.

when a woman sees you as high value and loves you it doesnt matter what the other guys are doing

• +1
youre starting ahead of me. good for you man.

you will never be the best person anyone knows. you must swallow that pill.

when a woman sees you as high value and loves you it doesnt matter what the other guys are doing
If they are not better
I will leave that quote for you
Quotation Ayrton Senna Being second is to be the first of the ones 26 61 31

Man its impossible for me to ascend since even if im averge i see to many dudes better than me. Its bad for me. I cant social max more than going to school.
1-youre tall
2-stop comparing yourself to other ppl

you should focus on getting out of your inferiority complex. its normal, everyone feels insecure at times when comparing themselves to others, but yours is out of hand.

that should be your first step.

i believe you can ascend, but you have to believe it too

1-youre tall
2-stop comparing yourself to other ppl

you should focus on getting out of your inferiority complex. its normal, everyone feels insecure at times when comparing themselves to others, but yours is out of hand.

that should be your first step.

i believe you can ascend, but you have to believe it too
Its not complex. For me like i said its all about being the best, even when i was young and i played games with other people i cried when i was loosing. Now im still getting mad if im not the best at something i do. For me its 100% or nothing and i dont want ascesion to the level i will feel even worst becouse being mogged