I'm bored, list some deleted users with a crazy post amount.

Oscaridk

Oscaridk

I'm ready boyo
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
1,244
Reputation
1,399
See I'm a newgen and want to know about some users of the past and how they were like
I already know forever gymcelling, that one African dude gymcell with like 50k posts or smth, and Asdvek, oh and verdam
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and ANON
Davidlaidisme
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, negative and Oscaridk
Gengar’s Ghost
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and Oscaridk
@Deleted member 6403

user was kjsbdfiusdf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk, pony, -joe and 1 other person
@Xangsane
🤫:ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk, -joe and pexy
See I'm a newgen and want to know about some users of the past and how they were like
I already know forever gymcelling, that one African dude gymcell with like 50k posts or smth, and Asdvek, oh and verdam
@Deleted member 16133 goat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Fucking hell was he a good user?
Honestly he was just a spammer he would post random song lyrics and tiktoks all day lmao
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pony and Oscaridk
wishiwaschico, amnesia, dislussioned, mvp, forevergymcelling. very intellectual posts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
@Xangsane
🤫:ogre:
HOLY SHIT no way holy post count
What do you remember about him ? Also how much of a roter you gotta be to almost have same ptrr as Gengar's Ghost
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Roara
HOLY SHIT no way holy post count
What do you remember about him ? Also how much of a roter you gotta be to almost have same ptrr as Gengar's Ghost
Complete utter autist pretty much very spammy but cute user
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
See I'm a newgen and want to know about some users of the past and how they were like
I already know forever gymcelling, that one African dude gymcell with like 50k posts or smth, and Asdvek, oh and verdam

brahminboss ,bgm, and more
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Complete utter autist pretty much very spammy but cute user
No way a user almost has as many posts as Gengar @Gengar’s Ghost how do you feel about this
 

Similar threads

vux
Replies
3
Views
36
chucky
chucky
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
71
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
Abhorrent
Replies
5
Views
62
romanstock
romanstock
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
2
Views
64
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
ArchangeI
Replies
4
Views
71
whiskers52
whiskers52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top