I'm buying these sneakers that add 8cm

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
I'm 178 (5'10) barefoot so I'll be 186-187cm (6'1¾) in these.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and EggKing
Still shorter then me:feelskek: keep trying to cheat your genes

Still shorter then me:feelskek: keep trying to cheat your genes

I'm not short just average. I'm content w/5'10 but I understand in dating 182-190 is ideal. But yeah I'd rather be 186cm in shoes than 181.

I want a slim decent foid to approach me. If they don't work (no approaches) I'll bin them or sell them to an Indian manlet on this site.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Erik-Jón
I'm not short just average. I'm content w/5'10 but I understand in dating 182-190 is ideal. But yeah I'd rather be 186cm in shoes than 181.

I want a slim decent foid to approach me. If they don't work (no approaches) I'll bin them or sell them to an Indian manlet on this site.
Black?

I'm White british. North Atlantid phenotype with Brünn admixture.

North atlandid is god like, brünn is subhuman, and most britts are subhuman, but if you think you’ll get approached that means you take more after your black hair blue eyed side

North atlandid is god like, brünn is subhuman, and most britts are subhuman, but if you think you’ll get approached that means you take more after your black hair blue eyed side

Black hair green eyes pale skin.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I could fraud to 192-193cm with these bad boys. How much are they? Wouldn't you look weird?

You won't get 8cm. Maybe 6, 7 at the most. Advertised height is not equivalent to actual height gained.