I'm chewing 23 Falim at the same time

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
I read a lot of posts saying that they're the harder gums to chew on, but to be fair I was really disappointed when I received them. I chewed one ; what's that ? I chewed two ; really mate ? I chewed 5. Didn't feel anything. I had to take like more than 5 packs of 5 gums to feel my jaw workin' on. The problem is that now, I look like a bulldog or somewhat. My family is seeing me as "the weirdo guy with that thing in his mouth". Gee, what a time to be alive

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby and Lorsss
Falim me

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Rasputin and RandomGuy

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 1100
I put two in my mouth for 1 and a half hour. Everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I read a lot of posts saying that they're the harder gums to chew on, but to be fair I was really disappointed when I received them. I chewed one ; what's that ? I chewed two ; really mate ? I chewed 5. Didn't feel anything. I had to take like more than 5 packs of 5 gums to feel my jaw workin' on. The problem is that now, I look like a bulldog or somewhat. My family is seeing me as "the weirdo guy with that thing in his mouth". Gee, what a time to be alive
do you know that having a big masseter is highly unattractive due to the round shape of this muscle?
it fucks up your jaw angles

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
do you know that having a big masseter is highly unattractive due to the round shape of this muscle?
it fucks up your jaw angles

Who really cares about masseter muscle ? All I want is a stronger mandible.
Do you have better jawline now ?

Yeah, I think so

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Who really cares about masseter muscle ? All I want is a stronger mandible.

Yeah, I think so
Your jaw is defined or inflated because of the masseters?

5 days yet, new chewingcel
Maybe you'll need to increase over time. I've a strong mastic past, so two pieces of Falim are like baby toys to me
Your jaw is defined or inflated because of the masseters?
I'll post a pic, wait a minute
Here you can see a current pic of my jawline

Last edited:
a pic before chewmaxxing ?

[QUOTE = "RandomGuy, post: 1029799, membre: 3713"]
Ne remarque pas la coupe de cheveux

[MEDIA = imgur] cqOKKWr [/ MEDIA]
[/CITATION]
wtf u are 5 years younger in this pic

It was one year and a half ago or somewhat, I was 18 back then

It was one year and a half ago or somewhat, I was 18 back then
Chewmaxxing is legit, I have 3 big pack of falim, start chewing soon

Chewmaxxing is legit, I have 3 big pack of falim, start chewing soon
Do not hesitate to bulk on them, even if your masseters are weak, they're your strongest muscles

Do not hesitate to bulk on them, even if your masseters are weak, they're your strongest muscles
I put two falims on each jaw side for now

Sure, btw if later you have any other questions about chewmaxing, do not hesitate PM me

fucking madman road to 100 falim lets go

Don't give me such ideas, I could apply them