Im close to having hunter eyes but i need a solution

P

plukee

Moved on with life 🤍
I am pretty close to having complete hunter eyes I think but my only issue is that i have very slight SLIGHT upper eye lid exposure whenever i squint and not fully squint then it kinda gives the illusion of hunter eyes. But is there any way i can make the skin cover over it? Assuming i don’t need surgery and just a simple softmaxx.

No, ice hooding, and eyelid pulling is cope that will damage your eyelids. If you want completely hooded eyes, which I don't recommend, you're looking at fillers/fat grafts, Botox or a supraorbital implant

• +1
Reactions: plukee
botox on the brow ridge should do the trick and very cheap

• +1
No, ice hooding, and eyelid pulling is cope that will damage your eyelids. If you want completely hooded eyes, which I don't recommend, you're looking at fillers/fat grafts, Botox or a supraorbital implant
Okay thank you bro. I’ll look into botox
Btw how is my eye area is it subhuman?

Attachments

• IMG_5636.jpeg
    IMG_5636.jpeg
    366.6 KB · Views: 0
I’ll look into it thank you 👍
please note it depends on why you have uee. could be eyelid, could be brow placement, could be orbital bone shape. botox helps with the 2nd

• +1
I’ll look into it thank you 👍
Botox is a bad idea, in your situation if you are really content on getting hooded eyes try fillers, and if you like it, you can use fat grafts as a permanent result

if you squint too hard you get nasolabial folds and sometimes people look like autists doing it. you dont need huntereyes to be a chad.

Attachments

• 1405021-500w.jpg
    1405021-500w.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 250833_v9_bb.jpg
    250833_v9_bb.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: tom69 and plukee
you dont need huntereyes to be a chad.
don’t worry bro. Im aware even slight uee like I mentioned isn’t bad i don’t think considering most gl tik tok pretty boys have it. And i have grey eyes idk of colouring makes this a good combo all together

please note it depends on why you have uee. could be eyelid, could be brow placement, could be orbital bone shape. botox helps with the 2nd
Thanks also is my eye area subhuman?

Nigga fix those damn eyebrows before doing retarded "icehooding and pulling" shit or looking at implants
I was thinking if i do need minoxidil tbh for them ive always considered it

Okay thank you bro. I’ll look into botox
Btw how is my eye area is it subhuman?
Dye your eyebrows it will ascend you

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back