I'm collecting TRANS children!

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Banned
I live in swedistan inshallah and ive already gotten the opportunity to see 3 trans children.

2 of them were non binary toddlers around the age of 3 to 5.

The last one i got to see today! It was an 8 year old with a 40 year olds roastie clothing XHE SO NICE, XHE SO COOO XHE SO AMAZIIINNN

TRANNY CHILDREN HAVE A RIGHT TO WEAR CHINESE GARBAGE INFACT their work slavery pressure is dressing up as a philipinean gook whores.

This is to release pressure. Infact i reccomend all fellow jews open up lgbt clubs and tranny surgery clinics so we can maximize the 6 TRILLION tax fund for the

6 GIUUUHHHHHZILLION jews who died.

Infact each jew is priceless so we actually deserve the world.

I love jews, and thats unironic

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and copingtoohardrn
Images 1 11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Imretarded? and RaidenJTR
I live in swedistan inshallah and ive already gotten the opportunity to see 3 trans children.

The last one i got to see today! It was an 8 year old with a 40 year olds roastie clothing XHE SO NICE, XHE SO COOO XHE SO AMAZIIINNN

TRANNY CHILDREN HAVE A RIGHT TO WEAR CHINESE GARBAGE INFACT their work slavery pressure is dressing up as a philipinean gook whores.

This is to release pressure. Infact i reccomend all fellow jews open up lgbt clubs and tranny surgery clinics so we can maximize the 6 TRILLION tax fund for the

please get some help

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Shkreliii
images

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
we must fight gender with gender, cut all genitalia so they are mindless slaves. We need to make manlets unable to get testosterone, but we must give 16 year old groomed cjildren pharma grade testosterone

I fucking love the tax system keep making my religion rich !

Picsart 24 05 14 15 03 08 866

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Imretarded?
Retarded nazi. go do something productive like getting bitches on your cock.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Bump for jewish supremacy

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn