I'm condemed to a life of emptiness

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
Literally my only goal in life was to have a girl and regurarly fuck with her. Its what I have been wanting even before I hit puberty. I didnt care about anything else. But as a I grew older, it became more and more evident that it's never going to happen. So wtf is the point in living? All i do is just cope till I die, life is just a box with nothing on the inside.

Copers gonna say "find a PuRpOsE, there are other meaningful things in life" but you cant really force yourself into all this stuff and at the end of the day, you will still feel empty cause you havent gottan what you truly wanted. I hate women so much, they ruined everything, was it so hard for them to be wired to find me attractive??? They always like someone else, not once was a girl sexually interested in me. Even when i thought they were, i was in for a vey bad surprise. I resent these whores so much, they fuck with so many guys but i cant be one of them :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
I’m condemented to a life of shit

Loser ass mentality, i wonder how the fuck you actually won the sperm race, you so desperate to get pussy that you can't even function, my nigga you complaining on a forum full of niggas who don't give a fuck about you, the only person who can save you is YOU

so instead of crying like a little bitch or like a baby that got his candy stolen why don't you get out of that basement of yours and actually start improving ?