I'm considering BIMAX

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have been diagnosed with Obstructive sleep apnea so Bimax is one of the interventions that can cure my condition permanently. Do you think I will look better I am Asian? What about the old friends would they look down on me because of the surgery?:think:

We can't say that you will look better without you providing pictures. If your chin is backward then yes. If your chin is already forward and projected then no. If you already have sleep apnea it's most likely yes.

If you got sleep apnea and the surgery is for medical reasons it would be egotistical for your friends to look down on you if you improve your quality of life medically (that's without you looking better because of the surgery). If your friends look down on you while improving your life quality by fixing sleep apnea I wouldn't consider your friends, your friends.

We can't say that you will look better without you providing pictures. If your chin is backward then yes. If your chin is already forward and projected then no. If you already have sleep apnea it's most likely yes.

If you got sleep apnea and the surgery is for medical reasons it would be egotistical for your friends to look down on you if you improve your quality of life medically (that's without you looking better because of the surgery). If your friends look down on you while improving your life quality by fixing sleep apnea I wouldn't consider your friends, your friends.
I have a recessed chin it's the first thing every doctor mentioned when they see me. I didn't know that Bimax is this pricey talking about 40k-80k range.
My plan is to cope with CPAP(first line treatment) and Myofunctional therapy(50% efficacy) for now. I will be wage slaving as a medical resident at the hospital for 2 years and get Bimax done in Switzerland. Do you like the plan?:forcedsmile: My doctor mirin the outcome she had the 3D imaging that predict the outcome it seems that I would ascend aesthetically as well but I feel like it is immoral assuming that girls would like the new post-operated me but that is not the original me. Or do you think I should embrace my new looks?

Last edited: