I’m considering this martial arts maxxing stack (have to get a part time job first)

D

Deleted member 19442

Pikacel
Joined
May 6, 2022
Posts
9,223
Reputation
11,473
- Train 3x a week for a couple years, do a fight or two, learn the fundamentals and spar regularly also make some friends around my age
- Once I’m confident that I can btfo the average guy I’ll just go 1x a week or something to maintain my skills tbh

Forget doing fighting as a hobby tbh lame. I just need to compensate for my wasted childhood by learning the basic fighting skills I should’ve learnt back then.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, TheRenaissanceMan, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

.dark
Replies
1
Views
25
adrmi
A
dreamz
Replies
7
Views
25
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
coomerndiaye
Replies
4
Views
56
vux
vux
simematic
Replies
11
Views
43
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26
D
Replies
6
Views
69
zsombi
zsombi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top