I’m convinced @Ritalincel is high IQ

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
His spams/replies are perfectly placed. He replies with the weirdest shit and it’s ironically funny. Very high iq tbh. Very unpredictable and perfectly timed.

Not to mention when he actually makes a comment with words it’s usually thought out and high iq.

Cheers @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, rockndogs, Zygos4Life and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
You are his bitch and he owns you otterboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, TheMewingBBC, InjectE and 5 others
When he actually replies it's usually not stupid and well written. I'd guess he's above 120 iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Zygos4Life, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
His IQ is listed in megatons.

Yeah I get extremely surprised when he replies it’s obvious he thought it out and has usually extremely well placed arguments

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
Some people are against him because of many low effort posts which are jokes a lot of the time but I see no issue since it’s off topic section after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
When he actually replies it's usually not stupid and well written. I'd guess he's above 120 iq
Writting well and not being stupid doesn't require an IQ of 120.

No high IQ/talented individual stayz incel for life.

Youre all major coperz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
He’s one of the smartest users on this forum. He IQmogs @x30001 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
He’s one of the smartest users on this forum. He IQmogs @x30001 tbh
people here will never understand being knowledgeable has nothing to do with iq

this is not about @x30001 btw, hes definitely well above average

its just any time someone writes a long post with fancy words people here get amused out. like extra chromosom heightmaxxing or wincel threads or nickgurr threads

its just funny how people on forum think this is what "high iq" is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: x30001, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

its just any time someone writes a long post with fancy words people here get amused out. like extra chromosom heightmaxxing or wincel threads or nickgurr threads

"No, I'M the high IQ one here"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

Legit, IQ is more about how fast you can do logical thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
"No, I'M the high IQ one here"
its not about that jfl

look at chess players. they dont know shit besides chess. all they do is chess but the level at they play wouldnt be comprehendable by lower iq people. even if these low iq people know 10x more than them on every subject

look at chess players. they dont know shit besides chess. all they do is chess but the level at they play wouldnt be comprehendable by lower iq people. even if these low iq people know 10x more than them on every subject
Yes, because it comes with savant like abilities where your brain is super capable of pattern recognition. There are people that can multiply 20 digit numbers without calculator in 30 seconds. Are they more high IQ than a fields medal winner that can't do mental arithmetic?

Also the ability to coherently express ideas is really really positively correlated with high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2486
i always cage when ritalinbro freezes a gif

its perfect placed and timed

bro i love ritalinbro

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2846
Yes, because it comes with savant like abilities where your brain is super capable of pattern recognition. There are people that can multiply 20 digit numbers without calculator in 30 seconds. Are they more high IQ than a fields medal winner that can't do mental arithmetic?

Also the ability to coherently express ideas is really really positively correlated with high IQ.
Iq is a composite of a bunch of different skills that the test is trying to measure just cause you're top .001 percentile in 1 skill doesn't necessarily mean your overall iq is high. Your overall score doesn't necessarily tell you anything important about yourself if you were to take an iq test, but the individual scores can tell you what you're good at and what you're garbage at.

Legit, people here will indeed never understand being knowledgeable has nothing to do with IQ.

yes he understands neurotransmitters very we;;

He uses the best long term neurotransmitter drug

I'm honestly not "high iq" and don't want to be either. This "IQ" shit is a fucking meme lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Mariana trench level IQ. Ritalincel is the poster child of the useless forum spammer.

:angry:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2846