I’m convinced that—for 99.999% of guys—sex, relationships, and being a dom mogger are essentially the only things that make them happy.

thecel

thecel

morph king
Money, fame, achievements, hobbies, etc. contribute to your happiness only by a tiny amount.

Men's (excluding outliers like Socrates, Da Vinci, Newton, Einstein, etc.) lifetime happiness and fulfillment pretty much entirely comes from 2 things:
  • Sex and relationships
  • Being respected by others
You (let's just say you're a short, ugly man) can be the richest person in history, have a life filled with luxury, and be less happy than 90 IQ middle-class Chad. You can be a Nobel Prize winner and be less happy than 80 IQ low-income Chad. You can be among the greatest scientists of all time and be less happy than 70 IQ homeless Chad (who probably won't be poor and homeless for long).

I’m convinced that—for 99.999% of guys—sex, relationships, and being a dom mogger are essentially the only things that make them happy.

Change my view. Seriously—I want to be proven wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 17244 and 20 others
I agree here, biological drive will always mog “muh noble award!” although it’s best to have both. Have a purpose/mission and also have the biological drive to mog other men and sleep with their women :feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, Deleted member 18020 and 4 others
I agree here, biological drive will always mog “muh noble award!” although it’s best to have both. Have a purpose/mission and also have the biological drive to mog other men and sleep with their women :feelshah:

my purpose is to fuck

Yeah you aren’t wrong, I‘m so much happier now that I‘m regularly seeing a girl that adores me. Like, anything in my life can go to shit but knowing I‘ll have a good time with her makes everything okay (ik gay, sorry)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 18020, thereallegend and 4 others
Money, fame, achievements, hobbies, etc. contribute to your happiness only by a tiny amount.

Men's (excluding outliers like Socrates, Da Vinci, Newton, Einstein, etc.) lifetime happiness and fulfillment pretty much entirely comes from 2 things:
  • Sex and relationships
You (let's just say you're a short, ugly man) can be the richest person in history, have a life filled with luxury, and be less happy than 90 IQ middle-class Chad. You can be a Nobel Prize winner and be less happy than 80 IQ low-income Chad. You can be among the greatest scientists of all time and be less happy than 70 IQ homeless Chad (who probably won't be poor and homeless for long).

Post on reddit i want to see replies

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, eduardkoopman and thecel
Yeah you aren’t wrong, I‘m so much happier now that I‘m regularly seeing a girl that adores me. Like, anything in my life can go to shit but knowing I‘ll have a good time with her makes everything okay (ik gay, sorry)

Prepare to get cucked ; Tyrone is a swipe away!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, thereallegend and Deleted member 15827

• Sex and relationships

100% true, this is why I hate ricemen.
They cope in their own little ecosystem, no drive or desire to excel globally at what matters, cos they're so repressed for hundreds of years.

Say what u want about curries, but at least they're sliding in GLOBAL BEST IN CLASS foids DMs with their bobs and vagene shit, posting on here and .is how they're moving to the west and gonna have a revolving door of blond stacies and shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Dreadnoughtus and thecel
or ignorance toward all this shit can make you happy
imagine if you never knew what sex was, what it feels like to be with a girl, what sexual pleasure feels like. you'd be really happy with what you had.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, nidus and 1 other person
imagine if you never knew what sex was, what it feels like to be with a girl, what sexual pleasure feels like. you'd be really happy with what you had.
cope

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16275
You are ruining your mental health by staying here dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, FrameMogger and Deleted member 16275
  • Woah
You are ruining your mental health by staying here dude.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
It wasn’t always like that. Feminism and Marxism castrated the modern men.

• Woah
why are you here though, I heard you were a mogger
Nah. I am not a mogger dude. My name is 'Pakicel' for a reason.

How much of a failo is your pheno in India? Because I thought a bit about your situation. I think bimax with cw could benefit you. From what I remember your eye area is decent. In some parts of India, you could be above average after looksmaxxing. I really don't know tbh because I haven't lived there.

You should ask advice from other Indian users here who won't sugarcoat things. But there are a lot of people who just tell people to get surgery when it won't really help them in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18012
@Pakicel true or larp?
Nah. LARP. That dude is in the deformed category. You can tell by his skull proportions.

I am the type of ugly dude you will see frequently and won't really stand out amongst normies. But I am not deformed I think because at that point, people will bully you for your looks.

• +1
Nah. LARP. That dude is in the deformed category. You can tell by his skull proportions.

I am the type of ugly dude you will see frequently and won't really stand out amongst normies. But I am not deformed I think because at that point, people will bully you for your looks.
my skull proportions arent deformed?
I am the type of ugly dude you will see frequently and won't really stand out amongst normies
so am i

• +1
An Übermensch goes beyond these things, but they are indeed the most important after the basic survival needs like water, food, shelter, security and health

• Woah
my skull proportions arent deformed?
Nah. Your skull is just very underdeveloped and small. You look like a child.

That dude is a grown man but just has very fucked skull proportions.

Have you had your growth spurt btw?
Nah. Your overall size and phenotype failo you a lot.

In a group of adults at least, you will stand out and people will think something is off. But I am not sure if you have even gone through puberty yet.

• +1
you are handsome if you get rid of the elf ears bhai
I don't think his ears are the problem. The thing is we don't even know if he is even done growing yet.

• Woah
Really? What about beard growth? Are you still growing?
hair grows on my chin really slowly and sparsely tho
mustache grows a little bit faster and less sparse
am i still growing? idk

• +1
I agree. I realized it was the admiration from/by others that drived what i do long ago. It still bothers me. Although I will say that there is a third one, I believe. Some men do things because they need to respect themselves (but again, that only comes from the comparison against other men, which can be linked to admiration). I don’t think sex and relationships drive me much anymore as I see them as purely transactional, and human love (not God’s), to me, is nothing more than biochemical. But certainly, if I lost the admiration of others, it would be much harder to continue on. I think I still would though (as I wouldn’t respect myself if I didn’t).

• Love it
hair grows on my chin really slowly and sparsely tho
mustache grows a little bit faster and less sparse
am i still growing? idk
You might look a lot better as your skull develops and you mature into an adult.

That is your only chance really.

• +1
otoplasty is fairly simple
Won't really make much difference in how others see him. His main failo is his overall size. There is no fix for that unless he grows a lot between now and his 20s.

• +1
You might look a lot better as your skull develops and you mature into an adult.

That is your only chance really.
am i ugly the way that i am right now, tho?
like overly neotenous features not only kills my appeal but brings it into negative :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Won't really make much difference in how others see him. His main failo is his overall size. There is no fix for that unless he grows a lot between now and his 20s.
shortest kid in the class since 1st grade
it never used to bothered me at all btw
until i fell into the incel blackhole :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • +1
like overly neotenous features not only kills my appeal but brings it into negative :feelsbadman:
how old are u man
I thought you were 15 till i saw class 12 ncert in your picture

• Woah
  • +1
shortest kid in the class since 1st grade
it never used to bothered me at all btw
until i fell into the incel blackhole :ROFLMAO:
my height is the source of my prolonged depression since 2018

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
I don't why you keep asking me if you are ugly, bro. I mean you aren't truecel tier deformed but, as it stands, it is over in the west. At least based on your looks right now. That doesn't mean you couldn't get women at all. You would need other things to stand out. I have seen very small and neotenous looking guys get gfs in pakistan though but you are gonna need to jestermax and be very NT. They also had some kind of status from being popular.

I know this sounds brutal but you asked and I don't see the point in telling you could become gl just by getting a dozen different surgeries. It rarely works out and there are dudes in PSL with better starting points than you who got 500k of surgery and got nowhere close.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 16275
nigga come on, im 5'5 :ogre:
muh depression
get 2-3 inch lifts to become 5'9-5'10
average height at my gym is 6ft. I'm midget sized even if I borrow lady Gaga's heels
I'm only taller than rickshaw walas and auto drivers :blackpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I don't why you keep asking me if you are ugly, bro. I mean you aren't truecel tier deformed but, as it stands, it is over in the west. At least based on your looks right now. That doesn't mean you couldn't get women at all. You would need other things to stand out. I have seen very small and neotenous looking guys get gfs in pakistan though but you are gonna need to jestermax and be very NT. They also had some kind of status from being popular.

I know this sounds brutal but you asked and I don't see the point in telling you could become gl just by getting a dozen different surgeries. It rarely works out and there are dudes in PSL with better starting points than you who got 500k of surgery and got nowhere close.
you are a good user, at first impression I thought you were a troll

• Woah
average height at my gym is 6ft. I'm midget sized even if I borrow lady Gaga's heels
I'm only taller than rickshaw walas and auto drivers :blackpill::redpill:
Are you sure you are 5'7"? At 5'10", I felt quite tall in curryland. At 5'7", you shouldn't feel short. IDK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 18012
Are you sure you are 5'7"? At 5'10", I felt quite tall in curryland. At 5'7", you shouldn't feel short. IDK.
I measured myself more than any man on the planet, in the morning at night using a spirit level, exactly 90° aerosol, german manufactured stadiometer.

I'm 5'7" but look closer to 5'8" with insoles

I'm exaggerating, it's around 60-65th percentile walking on the street but among my age group it's like 25th
I get heightmogged by 14 year old lanklets at the mall

you are a good user, at first impression I thought you were a troll
If I am being honest, I do exaggerate things just for the lols. But today, I am 100% serious.

I don't want this kid to go down the surgerycelling rabbit hole. He will probably end up even more mentally ill and end up looking worse than he does rn.

There were people here telling him to get implants when they would just make him look comical and weird. It's like people here see surgery and looksmaxxing as the solution to every single dude's problems.

This kid needs to accept the way he looks and develop other qualities. He won't be a slayer but he can have a gf/wife if he puts in som effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 16275
I measured myself more than any man on the planet, in the morning at night using a spirit level, exactly 90° aerosol, german manufactured stadiometer.

I'm 5'7" but look closer to 5'8" with insoles

I'm exaggerating, it's around 60-65th percentile walking on the street but among my age group it's like 25th
I get heightmogged by 14 year old lanklets at the mall
Oh yeah. In my social circle back home, I was just slightly above average. I know 5'7" guys IRL, it is not a bad height where you live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012